• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
The consumption of this hallucinogenic plant drug, as has been proven, can be fatal or leave sequels among those who survive intoxication. It all depends on several factors

In the first place, it depends on the extraction of the alkaloids" the substance that exerts the effect, if it is taken from the leaf, the fruit or the flower, since the concentrations are different. Then, the amount comes into play, 10ml is two teaspoons and they have a certain effect, but if you take 20ml, four teaspoons, it is double the dose" and the consequences are multiplied.

Finally, it also influences "the physical conditions of each person" and if they suffer from any illness. In addition, when it comes to a cardiotoxic drug, patients can respond in different ways.

Floripondium damages the nervous system, overactivates it and does not allow it to act correctly, causing "vomiting, drowsiness, hallucinations, agitation, seizures, delusions, coma and death if the dose is high," warns the toxicologist. According to a report by Senda, its "effects begin between 15 and 30 minutes after consumption and can last up to 72 hours."

Reactions: seekingeternalsleep
gus.nixon

gus.nixon

and now we rise and we are everywhere
Apr 19, 2020
Sounds absolutely fucking horrible. 72 hour death trip before dying? I think I'll add it to my list of possible methods. I'm a glutton for punishment.