• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

iwillforyou

Nov 11, 2022
I have tried and toyed with several methods previously, predominantly slitting my wrists (I acquired scalpels but they weren't the correct size for the job unfortunately) and pills, also ineffective.

Lately I have come to favor the inert gas method and had really been looking into methods of acquisition of resources when it suddenly occurred to me as I eagerly thought about how relieving it would be to have these items in my possession and know there was real hope, that as a Jewish woman (not practising in case anyone is wondering) it perhaps isn't shall we say kosher to remove myself by gassing…as well, my people kind of have a potent and dark history with gas.

Can anyone weigh in on what they think are the moral responsibilities I maybe owe my people in this regard?

Given my pick, I'd gladly climb right in a Sarcopod and press the buttons, but is it wrong to think gassing myself seems a "peaceful" way to go when so many people from my tribe were killed in an attempted genocide with this method?

Now that this has occurred to me I feel obligated to reconsider but it's so exhausting feeling like I have to build my life and parse my own needs around the needs of others and the flip side for me is it just feels like one more thing I'll have to swallow to make sure someone else wouldn't be suffering at my own expense… just like most of my life.

Thank you to anyone who's taken the time to read this and and extra thanks to anyone who can offer their thoughts on the matter.