Is0lated

Is0lated

2024/2025 Livestream
May 29, 2023
Before anyone says anything, yes I do know there's a megathread for finding partners or some shi like that but I know my post will most likely disappear in allat. Well for short, I don't trust strangers, I would never ever meet anyone here irl so I've been thinking of some idea, if you're willing to decide a date with me where we both ctb maybe probably we could do it in discord video call. It's less risky and there's still some comfort in it. If you like the idea feel free to pm me

• Hugs
Reactions: F&Inside, abcz and idk3
I

idk3

Student
Sep 10, 2023
Good idea. I know somebody that was lucky enough to escape a creep she met on here irl.

Either way, it'd be too terrifying for me to ctb with someone and see them die. I'd much rather be alone.

• Hugs
Reactions: abcz and Is0lated
Is0lated

Is0lated

2024/2025 Livestream
May 29, 2023
glad she's fine. And I get how you'd feel about seeing someone die that's very understandable, I wouldn't want to see people die but it's less scary to do it with someone than do it alone. And for my entire life I've always done things alone so that's why I may long for someone to at least be with me for my last moments even if it's a stranger

• Love
Reactions: idk3 and ipmanwc0
F&Inside

F&Inside

🌊🌊🌊
Aug 9, 2023
Hi Is0lated.
I think you should first establish a solid relationship with another person, patiently and over a considerable period of time, even before making a video call.

Good luck.

Reactions: idk3 and Is0lated
Is0lated

Is0lated

2024/2025 Livestream
May 29, 2023
Hi Is0lated.
I think you should first establish a solid relationship with another person, patiently and over a considerable period of time, even before making a video call.

Good luck.
I don't have the social skills to do so, even online it's a bit hard for me to reach out to anyone and I'm afraid most of them wouldn't vc. But if you or anyone's interested we could get to know each other before doing this

• Hugs
Reactions: F&Inside and Meditation guide
F&Inside

F&Inside

🌊🌊🌊
Aug 9, 2023
I don't have the social skills to do so, even online it's a bit hard for me to reach out to anyone and I'm afraid most of them wouldn't vc. But if you or anyone's interested we could get to know each other before doing this
I mean, you can find someone and talk privately in the chat or in the Discord itself. Spend a good amount of time before making a video call. You know.
Until there is mutual trust.
Don't worry about social skills even here, when someone reciprocates his friendship you will know it.

Reactions: Is0lated