L

Lenmenhen

Mar 23, 2023
I truly do hate myself- I could never live to any of my standards. I'm stuck with religious nut heads for a family. I want to die- but the pain scares me. I can't even burn myself with a match for more than 1 second. Even though I don't know you guys- you are the closest I have ever been to a confidante. Thank you.

• Hugs
Reactions: C:/, SexyIncél, Disappointered and 3 others
L

lessthanperfect

Student
Mar 30, 2023
A lot of this sounds like things I deal with as well (self hatred, low pain tolerance but still a need to hurt myself, religious nuthead family) and it's an extremely tough life to live. If you ever want to talk, I'm free to listen.

C:/

C:/

Apr 10, 2023
It's astonishing the hole one can dig with just their own words.

Personally, I am a Christian and it is traditionally a mortal sin to ctb, and I feel like shit 24/7 because of it. I don't blame you for hating your family, religion can be hardcore in their beliefs. Currently, burning in my own hell that I created.

Riu

Riu

Clueless
Apr 5, 2023
I also hate myself. I hate that I cannot feel happy or enjoyment in my life. I hate that I have no discipline to work toward my goals. Nothing I've ever "accomplished" is really my doing. I hate that I want to die. I hate the way I am. Everything happening to me has to have been caused by me. I hate that I overthink. I hate that I cannot sleep. I hate that I can't communicate with others. I hate how weak I am. I wish I could be a positive person who can only see the light in the tunnel, but I am pessimistic. I know that it can be hard to do anything when you feel like you will just fail eventually. I've lived my life so far trying out many passions that I eventually never succeed in and drop. If you ever feel like a failure, just know that you are at least better than me. :hug:

Even if you hate yourself, I care about you. Just know that there are many people who would care for you. Even if you cannot find them, just know I am one of them. :heart:
If you ever need someone to talk to, I will be here, or any other app you would like to contact me through. I am lonely and need people to talk to anyways, so feel free to dm me!

Sorry if something in this post upsets you, I am an awkward person and have a hard time communicating what I am trying to say.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It certainly can be so awful existing here in this world and I hate how difficult suicide is, as humans we deserve the option to pass away in peace without any risks. It's understandable having the fear of pain, I think that more painful suicide methods are difficult to go through with because the survival instinct kicks in.

Reactions: Meretricious