• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I'm know I've seen this posted somewhere but I was just wondering if there are directions on how to take the Antiemetics before taking N ?
I can't remember where I saw it and I tried to search it but didn't see it. (I could have missed it)

Reactions: dano6533
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I believe it's 30 minutes to 1 hour before taking N.

Thank you … I thought someone said something about taking some several hours before and then some before you take the N but I could be wrong.
I know I read it somewhere and now I can't find it. :(

chronicpainnomore

chronicpainnomore

Not Circling the Drain Anymore
May 31, 2018
In the Dignitas videos they take it about 30 minutes before.

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Instructions from A

You can take 2 tablets 8 hours before using the main product and 2 more tablets half hour before.

Thanks … I just looked in my emails from A and found the directions. I must have missed it before.

D

Decker

Jun 12, 2018
I just read two every hour for 8 hours before:( this all gets so confusing. And I'm thinking there is no turning back for me because I don't want to use up all my pills . I hope A really does include 20 pills. I wonder how mAny mgs in one pill.

M

musicislife

Student
Jun 15, 2018
I'm know I've seen this posted somewhere but I was just wondering if there are directions on how to take the Antiemetics before taking N ?
I can't remember where I saw it and I tried to search it but didn't see it. (I could have missed it)
from A

Example about how to take the tablets:

You can take 2 tablets 8 hours before using the main product and 2 more tablets half hour before.

D

Decker

Jun 12, 2018
from A

Example about how to take the tablets:

Thank

Yes but he is a vet not a regular dr. I'm not sure if they get the same training