• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

TiredAndReadyToGo

Student
Nov 20, 2019
Hi guys!

I'm wondering if anyone here has knowledge on Diphenhydramine (benadryl) OD's? I've been researching it for about a week or two and it looks like it is possible with a high enough dose but I'm not sure about the anti-emetic?

I have a pretty stong stomach so I'm not as worried but I feel like that will have nothing to do with it since it's a defense mechanism to throw up excessive meds.

I know that small doses (1g or less) can just cause hallucinations and such but I'm hoping with 4.7-5g's it'll do the job. I might even go out to get another bottle incase I do upchuck so I have some extra to take.

If anyone can provide some insight into this it would be very much appreicated!

anerirkateti

anerirkateti

smells bad
Jun 21, 2022
Same, I don't have access to SN or anything but I do have access to $100 in cash and walking distance to a pharmacy/store. I actually tried 5.5g of diphenhydramine last time and I currently have the belief that I didn't ctb because I OD'd in a field(don't ask why), and a stranger found me within an hour.

Within sometime, I will have like 1-2 days of complete silence in my house, provided a relative does not come to my house for eggs or something. Basically asking how much time is sufficient for death when we're talking about Benadryl.

tired868686

tired868686

Aug 27, 2022
Same, I don't have access to SN or anything but I do have access to $100 in cash and walking distance to a pharmacy/store. I actually tried 5.5g of diphenhydramine last time and I currently have the belief that I didn't ctb because I OD'd in a field(don't ask why), and a stranger found me within an hour.

Within sometime, I will have like 1-2 days of complete silence in my house, provided a relative does not come to my house for eggs or something. Basically asking how much time is sufficient for death when we're talking about Benadryl.
Did you have any horrible experiences in attempting with it or did you just pass out?
Did the doctors say it could have been fatal?