S

SweetSpot086

Experienced
Aug 25, 2019
The french suicide manual says 25mg of digoxin should be lethal...if taken with benzos for a peaceful exit..should I give it a shot? Thoughts?

N

needaplan

Student
Jan 31, 2020
french manual? pph?
you have to know what you are doing and I do not encourage for anything, but please read multiple sources to make sure you know all circumstances, here I've read that people used double the recommended dose in pph to reach their goal

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I don't think you should give anything ctb related "a shot."

Reactions: StuFin
S

SweetSpot086

Experienced
Aug 25, 2019
french manual? pph?
you have to know what you are doing and I do not encourage for anything, but please read multiple sources to make sure you know all circumstances, here I've read that people used double the recommended dose in pph to reach their goal
No..something like suicide mode de empoli..I probably misspelled the name...can I do my research and share the findings with you over private messages..we can have a discussion..nobody else seems to be willing to help

DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
No..something like suicide mode de empoli..I probably misspelled the name...can I do my research and share the findings with you over private messages..we can have a discussion..nobody else seems to be willing to help
If you're still on it, I got you covered.

C

CSSLAVE

May 29, 2020
If you're still on it, I got you covered.
I am drying my pong pong seeds now. @nixonnate32, I know you've extensively listed out other beneficial things to include in the regimen, but I am just not sure where to get any of it. Are you able to guide me there, maybe via PM? I also may be an idiot, because it looks like some of these powders are on Amazon. Not sure if those are viable options.

Last edited:
Reactions: DetachedDreamer97
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
I am drying my pong pong seeds now. @nixonnate32, I know you've extensively listed out other beneficial things to include in the regimen, but I am just not sure where to get any of it. Are you able to guide me there, maybe via PM? I also may be an idiot, because it looks like some of these powders are on Amazon. Not sure if those are viable options.
Sure I can.
Also the other ingredients are found on ebay and etsy.
You could chance it on amazon, but I trust etsy and ebay more, if amazon, check the reviews.

Last edited: