• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

dyingslowly

Jul 17, 2023
I already want to die but want to go as if I naturally want to go, nothing interests me anything like nothing not even the things that I once used to enjoy and do. Now I just want to sleep forever and not have to deal with life I have severe anxiety issues and hate myself the way I look and I think the world would be better off without me, I will be better off without me. Even after ten years my brain is still haggling with the same question, why? why live this life when you can die and be at more peace? I need your help I need a specific instruction on how I can do it without having to make it that I have done it. Thanks

Reactions: Mateira
D

dyingslowly

Jul 17, 2023
Nice Ideas, What I don't have Hiking Places around me, car or a generator but else you recommend?

D

Duality

Harmony in Duality
May 27, 2023
Any method you choose will be treated with suspicion if your friends or family member is aware about your struggle with suicide/depression, so I would tread carefully.

With that said, I think a single car accident in bad weather would be your best bet. If you have a driver's license, you can always rent a car.

Reactions: DeadHead
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Shallow water blackout.

Reactions: _Broken_alice
D

dyingslowly

Jul 17, 2023
Any method you choose will be treated with suspicion if your friends or family member is aware about your struggle with suicide/depression, so I would tread carefully.

With that said, I think a single car accident in bad weather would be your best bet. If you have a driver's license, you can always rent a car.

got a learner permit today and have some money saved up for a shitty car, nice idea but I don't wanna end up as a vegetable

Reactions: DeadHead
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I guess it depends what appeals most as a method. I've read of people's plans to fall off bridges drunk, to start doing dangerous sports, even to use SN but to make it look like they made some mistake in the meat curing process.

I guess a lot of things might be ruled accidental death or, death by misadventure. Still- people probably still may wonder if it was suicide. I imagine they would check your internet history too after a suspicious death- so I would think you'd need to make sure that was all wiped but- that in itself could look suspicious.

I personally feel like it's hard to suicide with a method you feel reasonably confident and comfortable with but to make it look accidental too seems very difficult but not impossible I guess. Probably also depends on how interested the police/ relatives get but there's nothing you can do to control that.

Reactions: dyingslowly
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
In that case... Just keep going with the 9-5 ho ho ho.

notherenotnow

notherenotnow

july 3rd
Oct 7, 2023
car accident, as in throw yourself under someone's car. I mean, it's cruel yeah, but it does usually make it seem like an accident. Or you could go to a mall and 'accidently' fall off a high place. There was a woman in my country who did that recently, everybody thinks it was an accident.

J

Jolene79

Experienced
Jun 16, 2023
I think drowning is the only one. I think about how to do something that looks an accident that I could go through with. I couldn't go through with that. There may be questions regards a drowning but I think there will always be uncertainty to the extent they may have no choice but to say accidental

_Broken_alice

_Broken_alice

She/Her
Nov 19, 2023
Drowning. Preferably with a lot of alcohol/some benzos involved. Unless a note or such is found, most drownings are ruled accidental. Especially if an intoxicant is found in your system postmortem. Even professional swimmers occasional succumb to accidental drowning pushing their bodies too hard. Shallow water blackout is one such method. There is also an area after large dams notorious for drowning people due to water currents forcing you under with no chance of being rescued. People in kayaks/canoes often die when they get sucked in after getting too close out of curiosity. No-one sane will even attempt to rescue anyone caught there as it is so bad any would-be rescuer will also drown. They can't even recover the body unless it somehow makes it out of the current.
Car accident is not a good idea. There are signs like lack of serious attempts to stop the car/swerve to avoid an animal+lack of proof of said spooked animal nearby that can and will show it was intentional. Plus the very serious risk of hurting or killing someone who did not have intent to CTB. Any plan or method with risk to others is to be frowned upon heavily.
CO/ SN poisoning are likely to at least raise suspicions. Accidental poisonings do happen, but are far outweighed by intentional ones and they raise a lot of suspicion of either suicide or homicide when they happen.
Also, newer generators tend to have a built in shut off for if CO levels start to build up. Tampering with that makes it immediately obvious. A running car (with heat going and power out in a cold area) can be seen as accidental and happens often enough. Personally it seems too slow and unreliable though. Surviving CO poisoning causes a lot of damage.
To look for ideas, do research into accidental deaths and break it down and try to find something you consider reliable enough.

Intentionally CTB'ing is hard enough as it is. Making it look like an accident multiplies the difficulty greatly.