• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Dumbass

Dumbass

Jun 4, 2019
If I jump into nature/soil or water from a high height (i don't know how high and it isn't from a building) I'll still probably die right?

Reactions: 90starve and Rocinante
P

peaceindeath

I want peace
May 5, 2023
If you go head first, you'll die.

Reactions: Dumbass and 90starve
90starve

90starve

i don’t know who i am
May 8, 2023
as long as you landed head first and jumped from high enough - i don't see why not.

Reactions: Dumbass
MusicGuy

MusicGuy

We're just another statistic
May 28, 2023
I don't get how you can prepare for how you'll land...
In the air you could theoretically control yourself, although in the moment your will most likely not be able to due to fear and other factors

90starve

90starve

i don’t know who i am
May 8, 2023
I don't get how you can prepare for how you'll land...
im not sure either - i imagine it would be very difficult to control your movements when falling, but maybe diving from the building rather than "pencil jumping" would help?

Petrichor

Petrichor

Jul 2, 2023
I think it'd be quite difficult to try and aim headfirst since I've heard SI kicks in when you're falling. You most likely will die? I suppose it could also be dependant on the terrain, if there's soft grass and dirt you might survive and if there are tall trees that break your fall, etc. If you can, I'd say concrete or a harder surface and/or landscape would be best? There's still always the chance of just crippling yourself and not passing though, but I suppose there's that chance for everything.

Reactions: Dumbass