• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

manuel1056x

-
Sep 9, 2023
Hi, I realized that death by cutting, hanging is out of the question. On the internet I've seen people get high when they breathe in compressed air and then die. By compressed air I mean these cans for cleaning PCs or other electronic devices. The problem I have, the videos are old, at least 5 years, I don't know if it can still be fatal. Other chemicals may now be used. Does anyone know about it? I'm also not sure about the method itself. somehow sounds too good to be true to me. Thanks for the help.

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Not the same thing i know but Breathing in or swallowing propane can be harmful. Propane takes the place of oxygen in the lungs. This makes breathing difficult or impossible.

• Informative
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and manuel1056x
M

manuel1056x

-
Sep 9, 2023
Not the same thing i know but Breathing in or swallowing propane can be harmful. Propane takes the place of oxygen in the lungs. This makes breathing difficult or impossible.
Thank you for information. I will take a look at propane gas

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I do think there is a risk of brain damage without ctb with this method. It's not easy to find a reliable method. I hope you find peace somehow.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and manuel1056x