• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
I have had friends who have become my enemies. I remember a friend who was very kind to me the first period of time, but who later became unreliable and expelled rudenesses - impossible to get along with. One day when she called me, I hung up the phone. She became my enemy. Years later, I received a mean letter from her with all sorts of oddities and contrivances. I rented out an apartment to a person for years and later he threatened me and went to court - he became my enemy. I had also a (sexual) relationship with a man when I lived in another city, but the contact ended between us when I moved. Years later, I received a letter from him where he wrote that he had ended up in prison. He had become an unpleasant person who also became my enemy. I have had boyfriends who have meant everything to me and I meant everything to them. They told me that they loved me and wanted to marry me. But they probably lied because these men became my enemies and all contact between us ceased. True love is very hard to find. There have been quarrels within the family as well. I and my relatives have lived together for decades and now all contact has ceased between us. My mother´s husband became meaner and meaner. My half siblings have ruined my life. However, my mother has always been mean to me and I never got along with her. The rest of the relatives have frozen out other relatives. But we were a family once upon a time. Quarrels with doctors and dentists have also arisen due to medical malpracticies and therefore I don´t know which doctor to go to anymore. I am alone with enemies all around me. I have been unlucky with many things in life. But one shouldn´t just brood about one´s own behavior when relationships end - the other person had half the responsibility.

Friend   enemy

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
Do you have any enemies on this web page?

Reactions: sserafim
Valso

Valso

Student
Mar 12, 2024
Not friends in your sense and not enemies in the same sense. But there's one woman whom I'd hurt emotionally (I couldn't do it physically, even if paid to do so) and then turn her into my sex slave cuz that's what she deserves. If Musk's Neuralink were ready for mass use, I'd chip her brain and put her through the same hell she put me through.

But being friends with someone in your sense and then suddenly become enemies - never had such a case. We either stay friends for life or we ghost each other.

Reactions: sserafim
Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
I dunno if "enemy" is the right word, but I've had plenty of friendships grow sour and toxic, and I'm very bitter about it.

Reactions: Pluto
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I think my friend became my enemy. My crush stopped talking to me one day. Idk if this makes him my "enemy" or not

DOKTOR_G'HUL

DOKTOR_G'HUL

Mar 16, 2024
I had a friend abandon me for a delusion he was given by a girlfriend who had serious mental issues, and because he tends to refuse to admit when he was wrong, he simply walked away from the whole mess ( and later on, did his own CTB ). I wouldn't call that having an enemy, but I would call the girlfriend who ruined his perception of reality a monstrous creature. When she abandoned him and gutted him emotionally, she became dead to me. That's as close as I have ever come to having an enemy.