• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

6o66yx

Sep 29, 2023
My biggest fear in death is that there could be an afterlife, and I heard stories where people experienced either an NDE or came back from the dead and experienced an glimpse into the afterlife.

That's why I'm curious if someone here had an experience in this regard and would share it.

FinalDawn

FinalDawn

Inherently Inferior
May 5, 2024
My biggest fear in death is that there could be an afterlife, and I heard stories where people experienced either an NDE or came back from the dead and experienced an glimpse into the afterlife.

That's why I'm curious if someone here had an experience in this regard and would share it.
The concept of an afterlife only exists because people cannot comprehend the finality of death. They assume life must continue, when in reality, when your body shuts down in death, so does your brain, and thus, your personality, permanently.

The stories where people catch glimpses of the afterlife are, at the most generous, elaborate dream sequences. At the worst, they're full-on lies built to validate religious people's preexisting beliefs.

I can tell you, the closest I ever came to dying, I saw no pearly gates. Only gray, TV static encroaching on the edges of my vision, until there was nothing.

thepiecessatup

thepiecessatup

Jan 9, 2024

An afterlife would literally be my worst nightmare
The concept of an afterlife only exists because people cannot comprehend the finality of death. They assume life must continue, when in reality, when your body shuts down in death, so does your brain, and thus, your personality, permanently.

The stories where people catch glimpses of the afterlife are, at the most generous, elaborate dream sequences. At the worst, they're full-on lies built to validate religious people's preexisting beliefs.

I can tell you, the closest I ever came to dying, I saw no pearly gates. Only gray, TV static encroaching on the edges of my vision, until there was nothing.
This makes a lot of sense. I had never really thought about the afterlife being a fiction that helps people deal with the finality or death… but I guess that's because I want that finality and find the opposite the difficult thing to deal with.

L

LaughingGoat

Experienced
Apr 11, 2024
From looking into reports previously of near-death experiences, they often described seeing things which just happen to align with their religious views. Either means every religion is somehow real at the same time, the people are lying, or the proven answer that brain activity continues for a while after the heart stops. They're basically dreaming.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
My friend died from his heart stopping not sure for how long . Wasn't a suicide attempt but from a car accident and had a NDE it was interesting to hear about

Last edited:
glossble

glossble

homesick ⭒
Apr 14, 2023
Who knows 🤷‍♀️
Not all people have near-death experience; those who have had it, their experiences often differ from each other, which obviously means their experience is subjective. Perhaps this is true or perhaps the brain dies and produces a bunch of subjective experiences (such as random emotions, sensory sensations) which people then turn into nde and think it really happened, although they were just experiencing their brain dying 😶

I tried to figure this out too, but unfortunately there is no clear answer. If you try to search for near-death experiencers, you will simply stumble upon a bunch of religious and/or spiritual people who will stick to their line and try to sell you on their beliefs. At this point we can only guess

Last edited:
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
I was told by ketamine doctor to do DMT if you want to feel like you are having an nde

Reactions: 6o66yx
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
I'm also on an antidepressant (setralin), but why shouldn't you do it while on an antidepressant?
Serotonin syndrome can happen . I feel we should all have the option to do psychadelics before we go

6o66yx

Sep 29, 2023
Serotonin syndrome can happen . I feel we should all have the option to do psychadelics before we go
Also when I would take Ketamine, shrooms or 2c-b with the serotonin syndrome? Because I plan to take these three substances soon, although in a moderate dosage. Maybe I stop taking the antidepressants, been taking them for a month now and the trip is scheduled in 2 weeks.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
Also when I would take Ketamine, shrooms or 2c-b with the serotonin syndrome? Because I plan to take these three substances soon, although in a moderate dosage. Maybe I stop taking the antidepressants, been taking them for a month now and the trip is scheduled in 2 weeks.
Ketamine no cause it works on different receptors in the brain . Ketamine is an interesting experience. Shrooms from what I hear the antidepressants just dull it down so you have to take more to experience the full effect. I've only microdosed so far with shrooms

Last edited: