• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Did time off from this forum for a few days make you feel better or worse about life ?

• Better about life 👍

• Worse about life 👎

• Unchanged 👈 👉

• Unsure 🤔

Results are only viewable after voting.
MeltingBrain

MeltingBrain

Mage
May 29, 2023
If you have ever taken a break from this forum voluntarily or involuntarily (like the recent DDOS) , did it leave you better or worse ?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can find previous polls here: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/meltingbrain-all-polls.123887/
Part of : https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...st-at-least-1-poll-daily.123125/#post-2051973
DailyPoll
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
When the forum stopped working for a bit it made me hate existence even more as I knew that what was happening was linked to pro-lifers, it disgusts me how people wish to restrict other people's access to suicide method information as it would just lead to people suffering more from failed suicide attempts.

P

Peerless_Cucumber

The one and only king of cucumbers
Feb 22, 2023
Nothing changed. That's why I'm back on here after all...

Reactions: Hotsackage
S

Sad Avocado

Those things I've never said
May 27, 2023
Honestly my life didn't change while being off the forum as personally i'm not a very active user myself. In fact I log in two times or maybe three a day for like 5-10 mins to read PMs and some new threads on the suicide discussion section. The only times in which I'm active are when its like 11pm to 3am because I'm completely alone with my thoughts and i feel safe to be here. Honestly I can also go weeks without logging in but for example I was on vacation with some friends for like 10 days and I was doing quite great for my usual standards. But then, suddenly my thoughts came back to my mind and I had a panic attack when I was alone in a beach at 3am. Since I was alone I logged in to read something, to see someone that had my same problems, someone that might relate even though couldn't help. So the final answer is yeah being on this forum doesn't change my life but in a way or another i always come back here

Sweet Tart

Sweet Tart

Arcanist
May 10, 2023
It had no effect on my feelings about life. It took away one of my main supports for dealing with life, but didn't affect my feelings about life itself being unbearable.

Reactions: SVEN
StolenLife

StolenLife

-
Sep 19, 2022
It made me feel worse because I lost a place where I could vent. Ironically I'm more suicidal without this forum.

FormerlyFe(IV)

FormerlyFe(IV)

Snapped.
Jun 27, 2023
Unchanged. While I typically use the forum in worse mental states, the forum iteself isn't a problem. Although I do find the Suicide Discussion forum to be a bit too much when I'm better.

Edit how about you @MeltingBrain? I missed your polls and noted that you weren't here for a while

Pidgeons_Sparrows

Pidgeons_Sparrows

-flying rat
Apr 16, 2023
idk, maybe slightly better but also more lonely but mostly unchanged

finalkarma

finalkarma

Aug 17, 2023
i felt worse but not because i wasnt on the site, my life just got worse so i felt worse hahah. it would be the same if i was on the site during the time my life got worse, it wouldnt be this site's fault, just life getting worse ^_^

Sapphire

Sapphire

-
Nov 22, 2022
Honestly I felt less stressed out when I wasn't constantly surrounded by all the negativity.

a333

a333

Aug 24, 2023
bit of both, I sure did enjoy some aspects of my life but had a lot of things built up and did not really have any place to share things that are happening in a judge-free environment. knowing people have similar struggles is comforting to hear and see

Justnotme

Justnotme

Mar 7, 2022
I am a purebred suicide, so the forum does not affect me. The forum does not affect my decision. I am glad that there are people here who understand that it is up to us to choose death or life. And I am glad that there is a discussion of methods and stories of those who have already tried some method (and I feel sorry for these guys at the same time if they sincerely wanted to die, but in the end they are alive)
On this forum I can find my own kind, so if this forum disappears, I will have an incredible sadness (if at that moment I will not be ready to leave the world)

KuroiSH

KuroiSH

bus tickets are expensive
Mar 29, 2023
I am semi-active; though I've taken a small break from the site overall, nothing has changed, and I'm still very unhappy with myself. I don't usually make posts myself to vent, because I feel like it's attention seeking and manipulative. I'd rather share my life experiences in a reply post, since I feel like it'd be of more use than me throwing out my despair into a wall of text and hoping others take the time to read it and respond.

I will admit, though, this site is like the broken puzzle piece I never knew I needed. If it was shut down, I would be pretty antsy waiting for its successor to come along, and would certainly start posting like I do here. I'm not actively suicidal, yet I find comfort in sites like these existing, since it means our voices will not be drowned in the sea of societal ideas of right and wrong.