Metalhead

Metalhead

Born slippy
Sep 21, 2020
my 25 yr old son died in a car accident. I died with him that day.
My younger brother was killed in a motorcycle accident, I never recovered from the shock, half of me died along with him. I am so sorry for your loss, my deepest sympathies to you.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Hopeindeath! and Sinkinshyp
Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
My younger brother was killed in a motorcycle accident, I never recovered from the shock, half of me died along with him. I am so sorry for your loss, my deepest sympathies to you.

Thank you. I'm so sorry for the loss of your brother. I am so sorry for your pain.

I have a younger son, he was 2 months before turning 17 when Joey died. My younger son turned 18- and moved out to my ex in laws 3 months later. It was almost a year and a half to the day Joey died. He's now been gone just over a yr and a half. I was a single mom and so lost without my kids. When Joey died I became a total basket case. My younger son couldn't deal with me and moved.. My brother reached out to my younger son in facebook and told him if you do not reach out to your mother she may not be around much longer.. Now my younger son contacted me- we had the best conversation ever. He wants me to come stay at my ex in laws with him. I was going to ctb Oct 13th the day joey died.. but because my younger son reached out I'm staying for him. Now I don't know if he read the message from my brother- he HATES my brother... or if he genuinely now needs me.. My ex in laws say he needs me and they want me to come there as soon as I can. I just couldn't afford to go across state this month.

If it doesn't cause you any more pain, can you message me? I would like to know as a brother whose been there how I can help my younger son. I will have to hide my brokeness until I go to bed. I have to be strong for him. It was always me, Joey and my younger son. In one of my hysterics when he still lived at home- I said but you don't realize I lost my son, he said YOU don't realize I lost my brother. YOU had him 25 years I had him my entire life.. I want to go to him in the right mind to help us both become the close bond we had prior to Joeys death, I want us to heal together. I don't know how to help him...

• Love
Reactions: Metalhead
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
A broken heart that never healed. Oh if only I could tell my whole story....:aw:
Broken heart.
Same here hun, so many years have passed and my heart never healed.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hopeindeath!