• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Dyingsoon

Oct 17, 2022
I am up to the point where I am going to need to test my N and check if it's the real deal. I don't have any N tests and can't send samples to other countries so they can test it and provide the results back to me.

My only option is testing it with a syringe. Does anyone know how I should act in order not to damage the liquid or the bottle (not letting air in, damaging the rubber seal etc) I really have only one shot at this before I CTB and I must not squander it, because I don't have a plan B except my N bottles.

sadfemboy:(

sadfemboy:(

Jun 24, 2024
I can't help you with testing the actual N, but where did you source it? If it was from a vet in person (with the H brand name) you can assume it'll be more legitimate than buying from any of the thousands of scam sites out there that could contain anything

D

Dyingsoon

Oct 17, 2022
I can't help you with testing the actual N, but where did you source it? If it was from a vet in person (with the H brand name) you can assume it'll be more legitimate than buying from any of the thousands of scam sites out there that could contain anything
It's from the last reliable source that sold N to numerous people on SS a couple of years ago. Some dudes that bought it confirmed the liquid is legit, but I just don't want to leave anything on chance. I am booking an air bnb and I must not go back to where I live. I must succeed in CTB because the alternative is way worse. I think will just wash down my SI with alcohol and get some courage to extract some liquid and test it. I guess if it knocks me out then it's the real deal

But I needed details on how to actually use the syringe and what's the safe and yet effective amount of N to test

EternalSummer

EternalSummer

Experienced
Nov 13, 2020
It's from the last reliable source that sold N to numerous people on SS a couple of years ago. Some dudes that bought it confirmed the liquid is legit, but I just don't want to leave anything on chance. I am booking an air bnb and I must not go back to where I live. I must succeed in CTB because the alternative is way worse. I think will just wash down my SI with alcohol and get some courage to extract some liquid and test it. I guess if it knocks me out then it's the real deal

But I needed details on how to actually use the syringe and what's the safe and yet effective amount of N to test
If it's still in the original bottle and you know of someone who took it, then you have very good chances.

I don't believe testing is feasible, get somewhat drunk before you take it, they say it enhances its effect.