• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
No but I would if I had thousands of dollars that I could just pull from my ass.

Reactions: Beautifulletdown and 262653
Throwawaysoul

Throwawaysoul

Mage
May 14, 2018
This sounds great. Now I'm sad they'll probably never give me one.

Pistolero114

Pistolero114

Veteran
Jun 25, 2019
Yes. After I was struck in the back of my head with a BFR. (Big funny rock)

Beautifulletdown

Beautifulletdown

Brightburn
Jul 6, 2019
I've had brain mapping to try and treat my depression. Unfortunately, I'm not much closer to feeling better.

Throwawaysoul

Throwawaysoul

Mage
May 14, 2018
I've had brain mapping to try and treat my depression. Unfortunately, I'm not much closer to feeling better.
Did they see any anomalies like they showed in the video? Did the mapping change your course of treatment in anyway?

Reactions: Baskol1
Beautifulletdown

Beautifulletdown

Brightburn
Jul 6, 2019
I didnt watch the video, I'm sorry. Basically these waves created a colored image of my brain where supposedly they could see areas of my depression and anxiety. They did tbs treatment on both parts of my brain instead of one part.

Reactions: Baskol1
Throwawaysoul

Throwawaysoul

Mage
May 14, 2018
I didnt watch the video, I'm sorry. Basically these waves created a colored image of my brain where supposedly they could see areas of my depression and anxiety. They did tbs treatment on both parts of my brain instead of one part.
No worries. That's basically what the video said. It also mentioned how literally every other field of medicine uses scans and xrays except for the majority of mental health field. Thanks for replying.

• Love
Reactions: Beautifulletdown and Baskol1
Beautifulletdown

Beautifulletdown

Brightburn
Jul 6, 2019
No worries. That's basically what the video said. It also mentioned how literally every other field of medicine uses scans and xrays except for the majority of mental health field. Thanks for replying.

Of course. I wish I had more information to give.