H

Hope:-)

Enlightened
Jul 3, 2022
I did. Now I spend my time lying to try to get last minute meds to help ctb. It's sureeale.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: kunikuzushi, HighFlight, HAKMKS and 21 others
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
What went wrong for you? For me life never quite worked out, though there have been better times than this.

Reactions: FadingFast2023, HAKMKS, Spiritual survivor and 4 others
thebunny

thebunny

be what they fear.
Aug 19, 2022
i did. last may i still had a good life ahead of me and then i ruined it. typical me. so, like you, i spend most of my remaining days planning and preparing out the things i need to ctb next month. crazy how life turns out sometimes lol.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: N0FWayIneedtogo, Spiritual survivor, Tonight634 and 7 others
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
I didn't. I ruined it when i finally was given a chance... Won't gave help to undo or more chances.

Reactions: IBM0000, Spiritual survivor, Tonight634 and 4 others
H

Enlightened
Jul 3, 2022
What went wrong for you? For me life never quite worked out, though there have been better times than this.
I was a bit down..not even depressed, and I was encouraged to take medication. It ruined my life. There was one point where I was off it and my life improved but I was always encouraged to go back on it. I couldnt think straight and it devastated my life.x

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: IBM0000, Spiritual survivor, Per Ardua Ad Astra and 7 others
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I had an ok childhood on the whole

• Love
Reactions: FadingFast2023, IBM0000, Spiritual survivor and 5 others
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I was a bit down..not even depressed, and I was encouraged to take medication. It ruined my life. There was one point where I was off it and my life improved but I was always encouraged to go back on it. I couldnt think straight and it devastated my life.x
If you are off the medication can you function ok, is there any hope in this situation? I did get permanent ringing in the ears from some medication like that I also did not need.

Reactions: obafgkm and jodes2
H

Enlightened
Jul 3, 2022
If you are off the medication can you function ok, is there any hope in this situation? I did get permanent ringing in the ears from some medication like that I also did not need.
I'm finally able to get it reduced now...I was hospitalised due to the effects of it and now they are gradually taking me off it.. It has devastated too many areas of my life- I live in basically hostel accommodation. It ruined university for me etc. There are other reasons I am ctb- facial injuries, betrayal... :-/

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, obafgkm, rationaltake and 1 other person
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
What medication was that? I got ringing from pregabalin

Reactions: obafgkm
H

Enlightened
Jul 3, 2022
What medication was that? I got ringing from pregabalin
Antidepressants antipsychotics and mood stabilisers. I say this to everyone but avoid medication. However don't come off it suddenly.x

• Aww..
Reactions: Blue Elephant, Per Ardua Ad Astra, obafgkm and 1 other person
hamvil

hamvil

Wizard
Aug 29, 2022
I had a great life until 2020 or better I had a great job that covered all the shortcomings of my life. Then I ruined everything on the social networks. I am now in a job without any possibility to have a real impact, surrounded by mediocre people and loser students. I have had to move from a city with the highest quality of life in europe to a shitty city. There is nothing worse than knowing what success is and losing it all. I am 43 and I have lost the energies to restart from zero. Too tired.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: 0xdobalina, DeepCD, Spiritual survivor and 7 others
A

akana

Student
Mar 21, 2022
yes or potential for a beautiful/better life

Last edited:
Reactions: obafgkm
FrozenMango

FrozenMango

Hello from the other side
Aug 16, 2022
I didn't. I spent my life thinking about appropriate ctb age

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: leavingsoon99, IBM0000, Shiva_Story and 3 others
foreverfalling

foreverfalling

Experienced
Jul 22, 2022
It wasn't particularly good, but it was bearable and I wasn't thinking of CTB everyday, only perhaps occasionally. But I came to realise that whatever life you had, good or bearable, could be taken away from you in an instant for reasons totally out of your control. It could be illness, accidents, traumatic events or other people. It's mental torture everyday now.

Sorry you have been so negatively affected by medication and people, it is terrible what people will do to each other whether willfully or ignorantly.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: annointed_towers, Spiritual survivor, tiny_dancer and 3 others
Hangnail

Hangnail

Jul 14, 2022
Yup, I made the wrong life-destroying decision and now I'm here.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: IBM0000, annointed_towers, Spiritual survivor and 7 others
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Not me.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Blue Elephant, IBM0000 and obafgkm
Samsal112

Samsal112

Student
Dec 20, 2021
I was a bit down..not even depressed, and I was encouraged to take medication. It ruined my life. There was one point where I was off it and my life improved but I was always encouraged to go back on it. I couldn't think straight and it devastated my life.x
If you don't mind, what were your symptoms? My life is ruined due to Lamotrigine and Ambien. The symptoms I got were gnarly. Horrific stomach pain, feeling like I needed to crawl out of my skin, and couldn't sleep; it felt like I was wired, among other things. Doctors said it didn't sound like withdrawal or a reaction.

• Aww..
Reactions: IBM0000, Per Ardua Ad Astra and obafgkm
H

Enlightened
Jul 3, 2022
If you don't mind, what were your symptoms? My life is ruined due to Lamotrigine and Ambien. The symptoms I got were gnarly. Horrific stomach pain, feeling like I needed to crawl out of my skin, and couldn't sleep; it felt like I was wired, among other things. Doctors said it didn't sound like withdrawal or a reaction.
I had medication induced mania and psychosis. Ruined my life. I sympathise with your situation x

• Aww..
Reactions: IBM0000, Per Ardua Ad Astra, obafgkm and 2 others
Samsal112

Samsal112

Student
Dec 20, 2021
I had medication induced mania and psychosis. Ruined my life. I sympathise with your situation x
I can't believe this is legal. I wish doctors had more knowledge of these drugs and didn't just pass them around like candy. I understand that they can be helpful to some people, but they can also be very damaging.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm, IBM0000, N0FWayIneedtogo and 4 others
T

takemenowpls

Experienced
Aug 19, 2022
I did as well. Difficult but good. I messed it all up and now I'm paying the price. Soon I will pay the ultimate price and CTB

• Hugs
Reactions: obafgkm and rationaltake
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
I did. Now I spend my time lying to try to get last minute meds to help ctb. It's sureeale.
It was better than good, it was great, but her death turned paradise into purgatory

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: StrangeAndDeath, Astronauta, obafgkm and 1 other person
broken_songbird

broken_songbird

Aug 27, 2022
I did for a sec. Childhood, meh. Adulthood, meh. University? Super awesome. I got to peak at 35, which I'm satisfied with. Life after uni? Fuck this shit.

• Hugs
Reactions: IBM0000, Spiritual survivor and obafgkm
NeverReallyHere

NeverReallyHere

Mar 15, 2021
The worst thing is I had a good life and didn't even know it.

Reactions: Spiritual survivor, Jojo81, treetop.grazer and 5 others
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
There was once or twice, when I felt — KNEW — I was the happiest person in the world

This week I decorated a shotgun with cutesy hearts. It'll blow my mind

Reactions: Rocket, rainysummer and obafgkm
L

Lookingtotalk

Sep 5, 2022
Yes, all the way up to nov of 2021, i messed up by accident, something happened i didnt realize but looking back i was stupid

• Aww..
Reactions: StrangeAndDeath, ridedalightnin’, Funeralprincess and 1 other person
Astronauta

Astronauta

Student
Aug 9, 2022
Sim, tomei a decisão errada que destruiu minha vida e agora estou aqui.
Eu me sinto como você.
Eu tinha uma vida boa.Fui tomar a vacina da covid19 e minha vida foi arruinada.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, rationaltake and obafgkm
L

Lookingtotalk

Sep 5, 2022
Mine is ruined by years of antipsychotic and SSRI, i actually figured out a way and got off the antipsych, but i needed to stay on the SSRI, it had clearly changed my brain chemistry but i STUPIDLY tried again and got fucked. Escaped the anti-psychotic with a mild heart arrythmia that mostly went away but i still developed on the drug, but its still there to this day but i accepted it, the SSRI i KNEW i needed to take it and for some reason tried to get off after 2 prev failed attempts, due to side effects of course, and now my brain is fucked. Some other meds in there too but was able to navigate off them too, still furious, psychiatry should be reserved as like last resort 1-2% of the population like it used to be, fucking awful drugs worst than street drugs in some cases or just as bad.

i didnt realize when i was younger, i wish i did

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: N0FWayIneedtogo, Per Ardua Ad Astra, whywere and 4 others
H

hockeymum9999

Sep 16, 2021
I had a great life until 2020 or better I had a great job that covered all the shortcomings of my life. Then I ruined everything on the social networks. I am now in a job without any possibility to have a real impact, surrounded by mediocre people and loser students. I have had to move from a city with the highest quality of life in europe to a shitty city. There is nothing worse than knowing what success is and losing it all. I am 43 and I have lost the energies to restart from zero. Too tired.
I hear you. I had it all too.

Reactions: Rocket and obafgkm
L

Lookingtotalk

Sep 5, 2022
what happened on social networks, if you dont mind me asking

Reactions: obafgkm and LeavingEarly
unnoticed

unnoticed

doomed since ‘98 ༺♥༻
Aug 4, 2021
i recognized that i have been very loved in my life, and used to have many friends whom i loved so much. i used to love being social, even when i was struggling with major depression since childhood. life was somewhat enjoyable and felt manageable somehow. but now i'm an adult recluse and i'm afraid of my own shadow and self. just absolutely pathetic and weak with no one around me anymore and it's all been my fault.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: StrangeAndDeath, whywere, ridedalightnin’ and 4 others