• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

cjs0712

cjs0712

Waiting to die
Feb 8, 2024
Today I thought about killing myself. It was sad. I almost cried. I don't want to kill myself. I don't hate the world, only mine. When I die, it's finally over, the bad things, the good things. Things all end anyways. It didn't have to end like this. But all paths lead to this. It's all been decided long time ago. Had I realized sooner, things might have changed. But things had to stay this way. There is no god and no afterlife. Would've been better still if I could believe in either or both. It's hard to believe I am not an actor in a stage. My role is over, and so is the show. I did bad, and so did everybody else. When the curtain closes, will I find peace. Time will tell. I hope it is. If not, it will be over soon. All things end anyways. fsdfcvfffffcya
So cringe go kys

• Hugs
Reactions: OrphicEnd
Coconteppi

Coconteppi

It was a cool lil place. Just missing something :)
Mar 14, 2024
What is it that is causing you to want to CTB right now if you naturally don't want to?

cjs0712

cjs0712

Waiting to die
Feb 8, 2024
i want to and i kinda don't want to but like feel like i have to but i don't have to till the time comes when i haveto but like yea sooner te better

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
i want to and i kinda don't want to but like feel like i have to but i don't have to till the time comes when i haveto but like yea sooner te better
Just make sure not to rush it too much either, if you do it too soon, you're more likely to back off and fail once SI kicks in, I'd know coz it has happened to me way too many times. You need to make sure you're ready, please take care! I wouldn't want you to end up in the psych ward or anything due to failed attempt, or worse... Just looking out for you :)

Reactions: It'sMyLife
cjs0712

cjs0712

Waiting to die
Feb 8, 2024
hey
Just make sure not to rush it too much either, if you do it too soon, you're more likely to back off and fail once SI kicks in, I'd know coz it has happened to me way too many times. You need to make sure you're ready, please take care! I wouldn't want you to end up in the psych ward or anything due to failed attempt, or worse... Just looking out for you :)
hey psych ward might be goo option d if I can drink and do my favorite hobby where i live it could be good option if do they let you?

Coconteppi

Coconteppi

It was a cool lil place. Just missing something :)
Mar 14, 2024
Currently, what is causing you not to do it? In the sense of. Is there something you're living for rn?

cjs0712

cjs0712

Waiting to die
Feb 8, 2024
i don't haven't my sn yet, yes i am living for now

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
hey

hey psych ward might be goo option d if I can drink and do my favorite hobby where i live it could be good option if do they let you?
Psych Wards don't let you drink, and it might not be a good place depending on witch one you end up in and where you live, some are good, but a lot of them are very much not.

Reactions: BrainShower