• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

Theman

Student
Mar 15, 2020
S
Hydrogen sulfide is a potent gas more deadly than carbon monoxide gas where death occurs more quickly.
Strong Acid + Calcium Polysulfides solution -> Hydrogen sulfide (H2S)* If in a bathroom or a car,enough with each 2 litters (about half gallon).* You can use sulfuric acid of a car battery as strong acid, and you can use a pesticide lime sulfur as calcium polysulfides.It reaches a fatal concentration over 1000ppm quickly, Please mix in a vessel, such as buckets. If done properly consciousness should be lost in under two seconds and the entire process will be painless. Mix in a small **airtight** location for best results. Leave warning signs around the area for first responders.Acid Sources:
**The Works(R) Toilet Bowl Cleaner (15-25 percent HCl)**Lysol(R) Ready to Use Disinfectant (4-8 percent citric and hydroxyacetic acid) Lysol(R) Toilet Bowl Cleaner (9.5 percent HCl) Sno Bol(R) Toilet Cleaner (15 percent HCl) Blu-Lite(R) Germicidal Acid Bowl Cleaner (20.5 percent phosphoric acid) Kaboom(R) Shower, Tub, and Tile Cleaner (5-7 percent urea-monohydrochloric acid) Tile, stone cleaners (1-30 percent HCl) Sulfur Sources:
**Pesticides (5-30 percent calcium polysulfides)**Artist oil paints (0-15 percent zinc sulfide) Dandruff shampoos (1.0 percent selenium sulfide) Spackling paste (1-2 percent zinc sulfide) Some latex paints (6.6 percent zinc sulfide) Garden fungicides (5-90 percent sulfur)
Does mixing toilet bowl cleaner and shampoo give hydrogen sulfide?

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Does anyone know the chemicals A person needs to buy in order to commit suicide this way?

As everyone else has said, this method is a very bad idea.

It's also worth considering the innocent victims often caught up in its wake...

iu

Reactions: XIII, Lostandfound7 and Theman
pastamakesufasta

pastamakesufasta

pastafarian
Jan 28, 2020
S

You can probably get hydrochloric acid from something like home depot as a cleaner for that white stuff in washing mashines, my Sulfude source was lime sulfur, widely accessible in the us, can be ordered as lime dip everywhere else in the world

Reactions: Theman
Suez

Suez

Experienced
Feb 27, 2020
Does anyone know the chemicals A person needs to buy in order to commit suicide this way?
Why would you want to inhale hydrogen sulphide gas? Thats what this shit method is, bath salts and toilet cleaner pretty much. At low levels hydrogen sulphide gas causes irritation of the eyes, nose, and throat. At moderate levels symptoms include coughing, dizziness, headaches, nausea, and vomiting, difficulty breathing and finally at higher levels shock, convulsions, coma & death. Not the prettiest way to CTB. You would be in immense discomfort & pain before passing out, is that how you want your last moments to be?
You can probably get hydrochloric acid from something like home depot as a cleaner for that white stuff in washing mashines, my Sulfude source was lime sulfur, widely accessible in the us, can be ordered as lime dip everywhere else in the world
I have no idea why your talking about hydrochloric acid, as this chemical is not used in this method. Hydrochloric acid is extremely corrosive, you do not want to be inhaling or ingesting such a corrosive chemical. Stay away from this.
S

What @
S

What @Lime doesnt mention in his post, which is a web conversation copied &pasted in from a report on Detergent suicides put out by the Massachusetts Sheriffs office is that 25% of people that die by this method are first responders to the scene. 25%...thats a lot of innocent victims in this.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Theman
pastamakesufasta

pastamakesufasta

pastafarian
Jan 28, 2020
Why would you want to inhale hydrogen sulphide gas? Thats what this shit method is, bath salts and toilet cleaner pretty much. At low levels hydrogen sulphide gas causes irritation of the eyes, nose, and throat. At moderate levels symptoms include coughing, dizziness, headaches, nausea, and vomiting, difficulty breathing and finally at higher levels shock, convulsions, coma & death. Not the prettiest way to CTB. You would be in immense discomfort & pain before passing out, is that how you want your last moments to be?

I have no idea why your talking about hydrochloric acid, as this chemical is not used in this method. Hydrochloric acid is extremely corrosive, you do not want to be inhaling or ingesting such a corrosive chemical. Stay away from this.

What @

What @Lime doesnt mention in his post, which is a web conversation copied &pasted in from a report on Detergent suicides put out by the Massachusetts Sheriffs office is that 25% of people that die by this method are first responders to the scene. 25%...thats a lot of innocent victims in this.
Hydrogen Sulfide is formed by mixing two household detergents (thus the name detergent suicide). One of these is an Acid source, be it HCL or sulfuric acid, doesnt really matter. The other one is the Sulfur -2 source, not just plain sulfur in a powder form. This oxidation state of sulfur is found in various detergents like fungicide's etc. and also Lime Sulfur/ Lime Dip which is used to treat a form of pesticide on pets. Effectiveness of the H2S reaction is highly increased my using Hydrochloric acid, which is more concentrated than the 5-8% HCL you'll find in household cleaners

What @

Please do some research before posting these statements. No offense. At lower concentrations (sub 500ppm) your stated symptoms are correct, but once the ppm gets above 700 (if you wait a few minutes before entering the room it'll be between 1000 and 2500 depending on your mixture) one, at max two breaths are enough to NOT pass out, but literally kill you. Its a matter of going in and inhaling. Be aware, it smells like wet farts like hell tho

Last edited:
Reactions: Nemisis
Suez

Suez

Experienced
Feb 27, 2020
Hydrogen Sulfide is formed by mixing two household detergents (thus the name detergent suicide). One of these is an Acid source, be it HCL or sulfuric acid, doesnt really matter. The other one is the Sulfur -2 source, not just plain sulfur in a powder form. This oxidation state of sulfur is found in various detergents like fungicide's etc. and also Lime Sulfur/ Lime Dip which is used to treat a form of pesticide on pets. Effectiveness of the H2S reaction is highly increased my using Hydrochloric acid, which is more concentrated than the 5-8% HCL you'll find in household cleaners

Please do some research before posting these statements. No offense. At lower concentrations (sub 500ppm) your stated symptoms are correct, but once the ppm gets above 700 (if you wait a few minutes before entering the room it'll be between 1000 and 2500 depending on your mixture) one, at max two breaths are enough to NOT pass out, but literally kill you. Its a matter of going in and inhaling. Be aware, it smells like wet farts like hell tho
No offence taken, but I am an MD & also hold a PhD (Pharmacology). So research is something that Im particularly proficient at & something ive spent a lifetime doing, so I think I am more than able to give an informed & qualified opinion on the toxicological effects of exposure to Hydrogen Sulphide. If you follow any reputable Medical Journal it will reinforce what I already previously stated, that at low to high levels of exposure (Im talking about 500ppm-1000ppm) there are an array of possible symptoms, some of which I have already described but include headache, fatigue,nausea,intense anxiety,mental disturbances,pulmonary edema,&respiratory arrest.
Research shows that 800ppm is considered the lethal concentration for 50% of humans following 5 minutes' exposure (LC50), so from this you can already see that there is significant variability in the population of those that have been exposed to H2S. The symptoms I alerted to earlier are just some of the symptoms experienced following low-high range H2S exposure. For some people, many of the symptoms ascribed to them occured at low level contamination while others only experienced symptoms at higher concentrations. Deaths have been reported in people exposed to concentrations of H2S below 400ppm, however people have also recovered from exposure to concentrations exceeding 800ppm. Hydrogen Sulphide is called a "knockdown" drug because at certain concentrations (which differ person to person), the person becomes rapidly unconscious or immediately collapses within a few breathes, breathing may stop and death in a few minutes. Interestingly on termination of exposure recovery can occur quite quickly, even after exposure to high concentrations of Hydrogen Sulphide, again thus the "knockdown" effect.

Reactions: pastamakesufasta
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I destroyed my life using this method. My car, everything. Huge hospital bills. Don't do it. I couldn't taste anything for weeks either.
I'm sorry to hear this- thanks for sharing your results, and hopefully things can get better.

blueclover_.

blueclover_.

Better Never to Have Been: 2006, David Benatar
Oct 11, 2021
i drank just a tiny bit as an attempt a year ago, and i felt a slight headache. I think it would be very painful and not even lethal if you drink detergent.

Reactions: Someone123
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
i drank just a tiny bit as an attempt a year ago, and i felt a slight headache. I think it would be very painful and not even lethal if you drink detergent.
Yes, the idea is to combine chemicals and inhale them- but there is still not a good way, very high risk of damage and not ctb.