• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Meimi18

Meimi18

I/Me/Myself
Nov 1, 2023
This is in case if I survive from an attempt. I know I might get involuntary detained, how to I get out of that? Do they treat you badly? I'm wondering if I act calmly, I could leave if I don't pose an immediate risk to myself

huphup

huphup

Student
Dec 2, 2023
Honestly, best bet is to contact a laywyer. Why do you think you might get detained? What crime would you commit?

Unless the police finds out right at the scene, I don't think they could really detain you? Even telling a therapist or doctor after an attempt has happened would not necessarily warrant being detained per my understanding.. just tell them you are scared and would not do it again?

or do you mean not wanting to be place under involuntary hold in a hospital/psych ward? It would be likely if you end up having to go to the hospital

Meimi18

Meimi18

I/Me/Myself
Nov 1, 2023
Honestly, best bet is to contact a laywyer. Why do you think you might get detained? What crime would you commit?

Unless the police finds out right at the scene, I don't think they could really detain you? Even telling a therapist or doctor after an attempt has happened would not necessarily warrant being detained per my understanding.. just tell them you are scared and would not do it again?

or do you mean not wanting to be place under involuntary hold in a hospital/psych ward? It would be likely if you end up having to go to the hospital
Yeah that last one
The government resource I checked says they can only hold me for 24 hours, but I'm worried they might contact my family in that time

huphup

huphup

Student
Dec 2, 2023
Yeah that last one
The government resource I checked says they can only hold me for 24 hours, but I'm worried they might contact my family in that time

Ohh yeah thats tough. I don't know if they can contact your family, if you are over 18??? sorry, that sucks