• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ludwig

Ludwig

Jul 14, 2023
How has your process of detaching from your loved ones been? (Family, friends, partner) I have wanted to do it but I don't know how

Old snake

Old snake

"Praise the sun!"
Jul 15, 2023
Hey. So I've lived with my father and mother till I was 8. My mom would do drugs, hit me and abuse me in every from when I was 8 she took me to another state where I would face further abuse beyond my comprehension still. My father took care of me till 12 where he died of lupus. I struggled my entire life with cutting my mom off from my life. I wanted a mother figure in my life so badly and when I moved in with my grandparents I still was being abused just no longer sexually or physically. But after years and years I moved on from it and learned that my mother wasn't a good person no matter if she made me or not. I can't say for every situation as I don't know what you're going through exactly. But know that it isn't your fault if someone is treating you badly. And just because if they are addicted or struggling doesn't mean it's your problem to fix.