• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

wannago

wannago

Relief
Dec 4, 2020
Hi guys, I'm aware that ropes are available in appropriate " size and length on Amazon UK. I need to know answers to the following, while looking for a suitable guide / instruction / instructor for a full suspension hanging off of a bridge, tied to a vertical pole on the top of either side of said bridge. I have ADHD so prefer clear, concise explanation or at least just patience with my questions.

Firstly, what type of rope do I need? I've found answers, but I'd like to hear someone on here's research as I find mine in the wrong places sometimes Leading to failures.

Secondly, what thickness does it need to be by inch?

Thirdly, I need to buy a length so as to not land on my feet, without having tools or specific equipment to measure out rope, or specific knowledge on how-to's.

I would like to tie the noose perhaps at home first, and then proceed at night in a calulated section of the bridge as to not be directly above water, and so as to not have it fail, snap or come untied.

I would appreciate images of securely tied nooses with tutorial if you have experience.

Q4 I would like to buy a rope not so long as to have me fall all the way to the bottom of the bridge as I think it would look odd and it would be too convenient for someone to lift me up or revive me somehow, but if it's relevant have it work for my particular height and weight (6'0ft, around 80-85kg.). What length do I need?

Obviously one end of the rope I'd like to prepare at home securely ready for my neck, while the other end I'd like to learn a knot to tie to either a square or circular, thinnish, probably iron fencing on the edge. Obviously I'd be making a jump here. I don't want to fall too far but long enough for a secure, comfortable death so that I don't feel any insecurity about it failing, just a static pulling around me for a peaceful exit.

If possible, be with me through my departure prior to me actually heading out to the bridge and ctb.

I'm ready to order the rope now.

Please get in contact asap.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hardtime
ibuprofen_ninja

ibuprofen_ninja

Oct 26, 2021
I think you can use a number of ropes, hemp gets a good shout because it's quite thick and therefore strong so you can effectively do drop hanging. I believe hemp is most like what they would have used for judicial hanging back in the day. I'm not an expert in honesty, my personal choice is nylon as I've heard it's strong enough to achieve decapitation if used from a high enough height. I'd go for either one of these; I'd probably use hemp myself but it isn't readily available near where I live so I've had to settle for the other one.