• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Dark-Knight

Student
Feb 18, 2023
I don't want to continue this life anymore, I just want it all to end. I'm tired of continuing, of fighting, I'm tired of everything. I want a fast and painless death, or even if it's a bit painful or uncomfortable I want it to be as fast as possible and be sure that I don't survive. Many methods are too complicated or risky for me. The inert gas method is very complicated and I don't understand how to do it. I don't know where to get sn from and even if I got it, I would need to get other medicines at a specific time before taking sn, I'm not even sure I can get those kind of pills without prescription, and even then there's a possibility of surviving sn and the method being uncomfortable or even painful. Getting drugs like fentanyl or heroin isn't easy either, I've never used drugs before so I wouldn't know how to use them and see if the dosage is enough to be lethal, also it could be risky going to dealers, they may not give me exactly what I want. Nembutal is a bit complicated as well, going to Peru or other countries from South America on my own might be difficult and it's not sure whether the stores there will agree to sell it to me, I don't know spanish either so that's another disadvantage. Guns are illegal where I live and I don't know how to get one. Hanging can be painful and there's the risk of surviving it. I'm afraid of jumping because of the risk of surviving, I'm not sure how fast would death be if I jumped from a big height and even if I did jump, what if I miraculously survive and end up with permament disabilities? Also the pain would be unimaginable if I survive. If I knew for certain that jumping would be a fast death then I might consider it but there's a risk of surviving. I'm not sure if I would get accepted if I applied for assisted death in Switzerland for example, or maybe other countries. I don't know what to do

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Hanging can be painful and there's the risk of surviving it.
I'm sorry it's so difficult for you to choose a method. It's right all methods have a failure risk and an uncomfortable component. If you go with full hanging you won't survive. Just make sure your rope is strong enough and the anchor point holds. That's it. 1/2h alone should be enough even if in the worst case you don't pass out quickly, but you will die bc full suspension done right and once you kicked the chair, there's no way back.

Last edited:
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Am sorry you are suffering. It looks to me like you are a bit overwhelmed by all the methods information and some misinformation. I think It would help you better for you to first choose a method and a backup method that suit your situation best. Then research on those methods in depth. You should bear in mind that most methods are not 100% guaranteed or peaceful but they each have their own procedures on how to make them not fail and not too painful.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I really do understand how you feel, in my case I feel trapped in this existence because there isn't the option to just easily cease existing in a guaranteed way in peace.
I really find it so hellish how we cannot just have the option to peacefully die, as well as suicide methods just being inaccessible in general, what I'd fear is trying to die going wrong and leading to way worse suffering, I find it horrifying how such a thing could potentially happen. It's just unacceptable to me how people have to struggle so much to die on their own terms but anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for, best wishes.

Reactions: Luke77
theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
I understand. finding the best method is difficult.

H

henry22

Mar 31, 2023
I know it sucks but ctbing while minimizing pain is not easy. We all just have to put our heads down and learn how to procure the drugs we need whether that's by traveling and scoping out sources or navigating the dark web and figuring out all the associated logistics. You should be able to complain but in the end, you just have to put in the work.

G

grahf

Broken English from Indonesia
Mar 3, 2024
I agree with rozeske,
Hope you find best method
Just like you I'm afraid if I fail