iDontKnowWhat

iDontKnowWhat

Oct 12, 2023
Hello!

At this moment, how strong is your desire for ctb, with 0 being 'not at all' and 10 being 'extremely'?

I'm between 9 and 10.

• Hugs
Reactions: Immensevoid, WAITING TO DIE and PanaxMan
P

PanaxMan

Student
Apr 11, 2023
same here, I don't have much of any resources (that are useful) besides a knife, a crap load of time and my will to die

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghostmaster, WAITING TO DIE and iDontKnowWhat
N

Novacaine

Oct 30, 2023
10. I feel this all over my body. It feels like each cell is against me, begging to finally die

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and iDontKnowWhat
DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
At this moment... maybe a 6? I feel kinda numb, I would take SN if I had it but I'm not so desperate as to go jump attempt to jump (damn SI).

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Too high a number.... System overload....*explosion*.

Reactions: Immensevoid
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I've been wavering between a 7 and a 10 for the past few months.

Rhymester

Rhymester

No more narcs PLEASE
Aug 9, 2023
At this moment, probably 7.

M

manuel1056x

Sep 9, 2023
Not easy to say. I think 7 sometimes 9. 10 is hard to say

cats333

cats333

sleepy
Aug 10, 2023
currently 7 bc im too exhausted to even care

cryvinglightning

cryvinglightning

it gets worse before it gets better.
Oct 27, 2023
7 on a good day.

I

Immensevoid

Sep 10, 2023
Currently between 9 and 10 me too. But I'm so exhausted that I don't have the energy to do anything but only think about this

Reactions: willswissen2002, Kurai and Nlis2244
kipper

kipper

Mar 11, 2023
currently about a 6 or 7. i have been considering it but no options available to me would work out well so.. i've become more numb to it i guess.

sadlyexisting

sadlyexisting

Missing the good times
Jun 26, 2023
9-10 currently, planning to ctb in a few days, so yeah

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: willswissen2002 and outrider567
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm always wishing to be gone, so 10, I don't have any interest in existing, it's a curse having the ability to suffer in this existence. Only a dreamless eternal sleep feels ideal to me, I've only ever wished for the peace of death where all is forgotten about. No matter what I will always see it as preferable to not exist, existence is the true hell.

Reactions: AncientSorrow
BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
10. I'm too sick to live. My body is torturing me. I'm beyond exhausted and feel like I'm going to puke. I live in a very abusive situation which I'm sure is making my health worse but I'm stuck because I have nowhere else to go. No family. The only time my phone rings is when it's bill collectors. Sorry, just venting. My life is unbearable and i just want the suffering and pain to end.

• Hugs
Reactions: outrider567
Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
4 right now but was easily a 10 when I singed up

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023

constant desire to CTB but not urgent rn.

Shiva_Story

Shiva_Story

Student
Mar 12, 2023
im looking at a solid 4 rn. i have trip to Asia planned so the change in environment will be interesting..
i really look forward to CTB but have my 2 methods incomplete and still a 1 year grace period remaining during which i intend to make last attempts 2 improve the narrative of my life. but man i'm so done with all the BS

S

SafferGuy

Oct 27, 2023
I'm at a zero today. I spent a few hours with a close friend who pulled her daughter off the ledge she was going to jump from today. I feel weird.

TiredTurtle

TiredTurtle

Oct 29, 2023
9, I havnt been able to sleep in nearly 2 days and now I have to get up in the morning and act normal.

If I had a quick and painless method it would be a 10 and I'd do it right now without hesitation, but I'm working myself up to just ending it with a violent method like hanging or jumping

Reactions: Nlis2244
Nlis2244

Nlis2244

Alone
May 13, 2022
Probably 9. I also feel optimistic i can do it, but the wait and having to study in the meantime is making me go crazy.

Ruma

Ruma

Experienced
Dec 26, 2021
0 at the moment,10 always when I have psychosis.

Kurai

Kurai

Suffering
Jul 23, 2023
I'm at a 10 so numb & tired of everything

ivllis

ivllis

hikikomori
Nov 1, 2023
Honestly a 5. I'm in between it because I want to live to keep enjoying my interests but I want all the suffering from my past trauma to end.

U

umopep!sdn128

Oct 8, 2023
I'm at that final stage where I don't care at all. When I was 17 years old, I fully realized what a failure I was in this life, I freaked out, screamed at people and asked myself to go to a mental hospital. Since then I started taking antidepressants. I degenerated even more, but the drugs drowned out my mental pain. The stage of despair is long over, but this is not the worst thing. Now I can no longer feel strong emotions. This is truly the bottom from which it is impossible to get out, no matter how hard you try. I am actually no longer a living person in the literal sense of the word. Although the only emotion I can feel is fear. Fear of the hell that awaits me if I continue to go with the flow. However, I am unable to resist this in any other way other than suicide. Deep down I long for suicide, but I am afraid that I do not have enough strength and intelligence for this.

Reactions: PanaxMan and stupidmansuit