• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

dreamscape1111

dreamscape1111

all is well
Feb 1, 2023
I felt really touched by this video and felt like sharing it.
It's a compilation of some beautiful and overlapping independently recorded NDE reports describing the actual nature of God (hint: not a guy in the sky) and unconditional Universal Love.
Sounds too good to be true, right? Well, watch and decide for yourself.

It basically says that since God is everything, how could It judge you? It would have to judge Itself!
And since We Are One, we had to forget our unlimited Nature as God/Infinity so we could get to experience something finite and dual as opposed to total indistinctness.
So here we are! Cosplaying as you and me, wearing little human costumes with personality masks, lol. May this help you re-member Who You Are, dear friend.
It's not special, hidden, or far away. There is nowhere to go... nothing to do... and nobody you have to be except exactly who you're being RIGHT NOW! 🙏💜✨

But anyways, hope you enjoyed the video and remembered to think/decide for yourself. But at your core, you know Who You Are and what you want. ;)

**Might add more interesting NDE reports to this thread over time, just a very fascinating topic to me.

"When I was on the other side with the Light, I was shown that a body without a spirit is a wasteland.
A spirit without a body is not all it's cracked up to be. But when the spirit and body come together as One, you then create this wonderful thing called heaven on earth.
The whole universe wants to be right where you are: here and now. The body is the most magnificent light being there is. The body is a universe of incredible light.
Spirit is not pushing us to dissolve this body. That is not what is happening. Stop trying to become God; God is becoming you. Here."

--Near-Death Experience of Mellen-Thomas Benedict

"God is a process,
Not the result of that process, but the process itself.
The process is never complete, never done.
And you are part of that process.
Who you are is an Individuation of Divinity.
Why you are here is to demonstrate that."

~ Neale Donald Walsch, Conversations with God Trilogy

"This pure Mind, the Source of everything.
Shines forever and on all with the brilliance of its own perfection,
But the people of the world do not awake to it.
Regarding only that which sees, hears, feels and knows as mind,
Blinded by their own sight, hearing, feeling and knowing,
They do not perceive the spectral brilliance of the Source of all."

~ Huang Po, (Buddhist Master ~850 AD)

"Love God and find him within - the only treasure worth finding." ~ Meher Baba

"...you realize that all along there was something tremendous within you, and you did not know it." ~ Paramahansa Yogananda

"Nothing exists without a purpose or without a note to sing in this grand single universal symphony. And I began to sing my note.
I began to sing, "I am." That's the only words I can use -- but it wasn't an I am in the sense of self, it was I am one and of you, I love you,
"I am" connected to all of you and in harmony with all of you."

~ Reinee Pasarow (NDE experiencer)

Last edited:
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
Just yesterday, I was agonising over whether to make an NDE-related thread. I keep chickening out. Thank you for sparing me my dilemma.

A few assorted comments to make.

In internet discourse, the word God tends to immediately trigger dogmatic tribalists who support or oppose the existence of some entity that nobody can even define. I don't understand why anyone would enjoy getting involved.

South Indian traditions tend to define two aspects to God. The highest - Brahman - is the source of everything, yet also pervades everything. Hence nothing is apart from it, including us. The secondary aspect of God - Ishwara in the Advaita tradition - is a cosmic entity tasked with creating, running and eventually destroying the physical universe.

Various deities like Krishna are ascribed Godhood due to being in an enlightened state of knowing the highest truth of reality. There have even been select humans in that state, like Sri Ramakrishna, who functioned without ego to help others overcome the world. Yet these levels of God are relative. It's very useful since Brahman cannot be cognitively conceptualised for the practical purposes of ending suffering/ignorance, yet in the end, it's ultimately unreal since Brahman alone is real. It has been described as like using a thorn (the unreal) to remove a thorn; obviously, nothing needs to be done for the real to be as it is.

If we use different words - life, consciousness, existence - it is possible to side-step the tribal debates about God existing (as previously alluded to, it is both real and unreal), since nobody would dispute that existence exists. Rather than intellectual dogmatic debates, the question becomes one of our own true inner nature; can we believe our ideas about ourselves, our conditioning, our thoughts and our time-bound stories? At this point, spiritual practise such as self-inquiry has the potential to become something indescribably transformative, rather than yet more mental stances, ideas and beliefs.

Back to NDEs. Experiencers commonly describe a bright light, vastly brighter than the sun yet able to be viewed directly without discomfort. Also feelings of perfect love, far beyond anything possible on Earth. A total absense of suffering. And in some cases a direct experience of being one with everything.

Any life review includes an assessment on the criteria of 'how loving were you?' Worldly success or wealth means zero here. The word love needs careful defining, however. Everyone ultimately wishes well for themselves. More enlightened people also wish well for others. Only the most advanced know that other beings are themselves so are radically selfless, even to the extent of lacking a personal will of their own. Hence, being in this nondual state is the ultimate spiritual goal by Earthly seekers, as it offers the promise of ending the cycle of rebirth.

Having said all of that, direct personal experience is what ultimately counts. People can have tastes of this through mystical experiences, certain types of trauma can trigger it, or deep meditation, psychedelic experiences, spiritually-transformative experiences and of course NDEs. From a human perspective, however, far more effort is normally needed to genuinely evolve spiritually and make good use of time in the body to ultimately achieve a permanent egoless state; to 'die before you die'.

I will add that I've not had any truly transformative experience myself despite years of seeking, which is why I might appear to have knowledge on this topic even though at the human level, I have one foot in the grave. It has at least made me more ethical in my interactions. But the sense of separation sucks and it's no way to live. Sorry to finish on a downer, but I have to be honest.

Last edited:
dreamscape1111

dreamscape1111

all is well
Feb 1, 2023
Wow, thanks for sharing all of it here, glad it resonated! Good stuff. Yes, the words can only ever point to the truth, never be it.
Besides meditation, I've found psychedelics to be the most effective tool for directly realizing all of the above, used with the right intent they are incredible teachers.
Especially when you've already studied nonduality and been into meditation for some time! Ever given them a try? @Pluto

• Hugs
Reactions: Pluto
kitch

kitch

Student
Jan 4, 2021
I personally classify all this under "unknown" , next to the "unknown unknown" file.

I always enjoy a rave about it on here and elsewhere ...

It obviously has more potency when we're all negotiating our demise ...
"Is this all there is ?"

My own stance is that anything involving the supernatural is potentially beyond all human comprehension
It's a cop out I know , but I see it as a positive in the sense that , objectively , if something is beyond scientific objective measurable parameters (sniffs in wannabe elite sciencyness) , then collectively we could all focus on a bit of "here and now" pragmatism.

I'm basically advocating for a moratorium on woowoo focused real world modeling.
A reduction in toxic spirituality ... using the supernatural to justify everyday atrocities.

I'm always inspired and enthused (as much as I can be , ha ha ) by these threads though .

Someone on here recommended Rupert Spira and non-dualism ... I kind of like the "Ground of Being" vibe he advocates which reminds me of this "Universal Love Consciousness" ...

I'm still not that enthusiastic about "another helping" of "something" after this life though .

As usual , I've waffled about not much .

dreamscape1111

dreamscape1111

all is well
Feb 1, 2023
beyond scientific objective measurable parameters
Yeah, cuz it's internal science! ;)

the supernatural is potentially beyond all humancomprehension
that's an untested assumption

"here and now" pragmatism
Paradoxically, something very practical is lost in reducing truth to usefulness. Truth is not just cute ideas, it's ultimate reality! Just because the topic of truth is confusing, or leads many philosophers in endless circles, does not mean it can be safely ignored.

a moratorium on woowoo focused real world modeling.
well, that already assumes that you know the truth! how do you know woowoo things aren't valid ways of investigating reality? let alone valid ways for gaining liberating life-transforming insights!

A reduction in toxic spirituality
sure, there are toxic versions of everything, even skepticism! true skepticism turns primarily within not without, questioning its own assumptions.

using the supernatural to justify everyday atrocities.
could definitely be the case in some instances, but how do you know there aren't some deeply satisfying and valid insights to be gained from the supernatural that would give you definite answers to questions about the nature of "evil", "disasters", life, "death", happiness, the purpose of life?

Someone on here recomended Rupert Spira and non-dualism
oh nice! non-dualism is the most important concept I've come across in my life, it's completely transforming the way I see and interact with life. it's literally possible to have a complete understanding of reality, why? because you are literally reality, right now! so it's possible to find out what you are.

I'm always inspired and enthused (as much as I can be , ha ha ) by these threads though
well, good! keep following your intuition and maybe one day you'll discover what kept leading you toward those gems of wisdom, the real treasure within, worth more than any diamond! 🙏💜✨

kitch

kitch

Student
Jan 4, 2021
@dreamscape1111

Thanks for taking a keen interest in my reply !

I've just realized I take these issues so seriously (from the perspective of orthodox spiritual moral ethical blah blah ) that I could justify studying it, even institutionally (normally an idea that causes me deep misgivings).Change is the only constant !

It is all very nuanced.

I may reply to your highlighted selections when I am more calm and focused.

Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
Especially when you've already studied nonduality and been into meditation for some time! Ever given them a try? @Pluto
I have not. I do indirectly know of a guy who grows mushrooms. I think I'll take your prompting and get in touch with him.

My own stance is that anything involving the supernatural is potentially beyond all human comprehension
Hope you don't mind me giving my own take on this. It's a great question.

Firstly, I am going to define science as a process of seeking truth via open-mindedly investigating hypotheses and discarding ideas that prove unable to stand up to scrutiny.

In practice, the downside of science is that it has a history of becoming dogmatic and opposing paradigm shifts (yes, just like fundamentalist religions). Most of the greatest contributors were subjected to mockery and derision upon presenting their most radical ideas (e.g. Dimitri Mendeleev and his periodic table, or Robert Goddard and his liquid-fuelled rocket), only to eventually be venerated upon being proven correct.

Through previous efforts, science has established the unity of electricity and magnetism and the oneness of space and time. More advanced theories such as quantum field theory have pointed towards another future paradigm shift. Consciousness is the shaping up to be focus of this revolution in understanding.

While some researchers in this field are battling to reinforce the status quo that consciousness is an epiphenomenon of brain activity - without success, I might add - the likes of Prof. Donald Hoffman have proposed a radical theory that spacetime may not be the highest reality after all. He postulates that a more advanced understanding of consciousness could usher in new technologies and capabilities, whilst mathematically proving or disproving traditional religious and spiritual beliefs. Research of this type serves as a perfect bridge between what Eastern mystics have been saying for millennia and the barriers that have been holding back contemporary human scientific progress.

While of course the revolution in consciousness research is in its infancy, it opens the door to explaining, rather than attempting to deny, phenomena such as NDEs, out-of-body experiences, spiritually transformative experiences, after-death communications and the most radical teachings about life presented by the East: all things being one and the individual sense of self being an illusion.

The other point to make is that when we talk about consciousness, we are not talking about just another objective phenomenon. Consciousness is the subject. From this perspective, all of spacetime is merely a witnessed object.

This takes us back to my earlier definition of science: seeking truth by testing hypotheses. The admittedly radical hypothesis presented by Eastern spirituality (and people with NDE/mystical/psychedelic/etc. insights) is that our normal sense of identity is completely wrong. And via techniques such as self-inquiry, the true nature of the Self can be revealed, though is not verbally describable, and intellectual understanding is of little value. There must be an open mind to the hypothesis and a willingness to explore the prescribed techniques for removing the layers of conditioning that block us from seeing reality as it is, or the research will not be done and the transformation in identity will remain elusive.

If Rupert Spira resonates, look into his work. There are numerous possible teaching styles, methods and approaches which I won't go into here as it's a whole topic in itself. My purpose is to encourage open-mindedness towards the insights shared and the possibility of knowing them for yourself. One of the beauties of NDE studies in particular is that it demonstrates everyday, regular people coming into contact with a stunning, higher reality and have their Earthly worldview transformed by it. Importantly, one doesn't have to 'die' to tap into it.

Last edited:
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
How does this all tie in with our fallen state? I agree with Monism ultimately but I have to question the goodness of God if Its fragments became enamoured with life, a horrible addiction entailing cannibalism, easy nonstop suffering and decay. The All is complicit with the abomination that "life" is.

I prefer a cosmovision that focuses on our predicament and correctly describes it as a mistake, a fall from grace and some kind of farming operation carried out by higher beings that treat us like most humans treat edible lifeforms.

Last edited:
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
How does this all tie in with our fallen state?
Another great question. Since I'm on my soap box I might have a go at answering it.

Questions of the 'goodness of God' are not applicable to ultimate reality. There is no separate God out there, and no personal self to be a victim of it. You could say that you are God (Sai Baba says, "God is man minus ego."). There is no good or bad, and no one to pass judgement. The tragedies of the world are not problematic because they cannot be real from a nondual perspective.

Analogy 1: Soldiers are running around killing each other on the screen at the cinema. But is it real? Is it a problem? Has anyone actually died?
Analogy 2: You are being chased by demons, full of panic and suffering. Then you wake up and realise it was all a nightmare. Is it a problem?

In a very practical sense, enlightened beings have been telling humans to love one another for thousands of years. The only difference is that this lofty question of unitarian consciousness - where advanced science meets radical spirituality and calls our egocentric separatism into question - offers a grounds for explaining this oneness as the nature of reality, not merely parentified religionists demanding good behaviour lest Santa Claus in the sky punish us in the afterlife. The implications for society are difficult to predict, though could be revolutionary and utopian in ways that non-spiritual, egocentric approaches always failed to achieve. And yet, the individual seeker will always be told to focus on himself entirely and view the world as unreal.

The obvious counterargument is "I am still experiencing suffering, and being told that my character/self is unreal is no help." Let's ramp it up and bring suicidal ideation into the picture. There are a few nondual responses that can be offered.

1) Suicide is fine since no one dies except a fictional character. No one grieves the dead except other fictional characters. Eternal life and infinite love are assured since that's the only true nature of reality. However, like the death of a video game protagonist, 'dying' in an unfinished state is likely followed by trying again.

2) Death of the body is irrelevant in the context of the practical work of uncovering true nature; a subtractive process of surrendering all beliefs, giving up all identity, losing the sense of control, abolishing any hope of understanding anything, disidentifying with all thoughts, facing ego death and ultimately exposing the root of the self-with-the-story as merely a thought/belief itself.

3) There's no one to commit suicide. No one can decide to die, nor is there anyone to have such a will. Birth and death are appearances only, appearing before no one. Paraphrasing the Buddhist Heart Sutra: there is no suffering and there is no end of suffering.*

* This ultra-direct form of pointing, as used by historical teachers like Ramana Maharshi and modern nondualists like Tony Parsons, is immensely potent if taken delivery of correctly. It is dangerous if misunderstood. And it is utter gobbledygook to most people!

Last edited:
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
Just to get thread back on topic, here's a new NDE from a channel I've been following.

• Love
Reactions: dreamscape1111
kitch

kitch

Student
Jan 4, 2021
though is not verbally describable, and intellectual understanding is of little value.
I think that is what I was getting at .

I do not doubt the importance of the study and focus of NDE and Being and Ultimate reality,

I just have a feeling that perhaps "not knowing" may be a feature of our existence , not a bug.

I have allowed a negative relationship with spirituality to be fearful of deep pondering leading to irretrievable madness. I have never tripped due to a similair fear .
I had a very lite possibly psychotic episode earlier in life and it kind of freaked me out.

My latest comfy spot is that objective materialism is a truth , and so is all the woowoo ... a kind of paradox that has as it's essential quality the 'contradiction' that it does not make sense. Hence my "beyond human understanding". It is a hinting at relationship,corner of the eye acceptance of the ineffable (?) ... at the same time as 'just truckin' '.
@dreamscape1111
I have footnoted your highlighted quotes to clarify my meaning ,
I hope this makes it clearer. I tend to write in a kind of generalized short hand that I speak to myself and it is not very clear for others !

I personally classify all this under "unknown" , next to the "unknown unknown" file.

I always enjoy a rave about it on here and elsewhere ...

It obviously has more potency when we're all negotiating our demise ...
"Is this all there is ?"

It's a cop out I know , but I see it as a positive in the sense that , objectively , if something is beyond scientific objective measurable parameters (sniffs in wannabe elite sciencyness) , then collectively we could all focus on a bit of "here and now" pragmatism.
This above paragraph alludes to the misuse of various spiritual traditions to enhance suffering.
'"Potentially" beyond all human comprehension' is a 'possibility' not a conclusion made prematurely.
"Here and now pragmatism" is social justice and material ,physical well being for all.

To rephrase it ; if we get opressive religions shut down and focus on the well being of everyone that would be an elegant trade off against all super natural possibilities.

I'm basically advocating for a moratorium on woowoo focused real world modeling.
A reduction in toxic spirituality ... using the supernatural to justify everyday atrocities.
woowoo focused real world modeling is toxic religion.
I am not alluding to any fringe study of the super natural which I find exciting and refreshing.

I'm always inspired and enthused (as much as I can be , ha ha ) by these threads though .

Someone on here recommended Rupert Spira and non-dualism ... I kind of like the "Ground of Being" vibe he advocates which reminds me of this "Universal Love Consciousness" ...

I'm still not that enthusiastic about "another helping" of "something" after this life though .

As usual , I've waffled about not much .

I hope that makes my vague pseudo poetic meanderings a little clearer , and thanks for the encouragement.

Last edited:
dreamscape1111

dreamscape1111

all is well
Feb 1, 2023
I think I'll take your prompting and get in touch with him.
Oh, please do, judging by what you've written here, it's safe to say that you'll have a really good time and easily verify all of those things directly on them.
Before taking make sure to read a little bit about the substance (www.psychonautwiki.org) and some trip reports.
Nowadays, high-quality psychedelics are also easily obtainable online, btw!

This guided contemplation coupled with psychedelics is the most effective way I've come across so far:

Last edited:
dreamscape1111

dreamscape1111

all is well
Feb 1, 2023
objectively , if something is beyond scientific objective measurable parameters
again, try to fathom that this is actually a subjective and arbitrary bias, trying to make things objective or rational, that is.

Truth is always larger than proof! this is otherwise known as the self-reference problem:
"Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve." ~ Max Planck

unfortunately, because modern science still only relies on external proof it's doomed itself to incompleteness since proof is a 2nd order phenomenon and a smaller subset of 1st order, or Truth, Being, What IS. Language and models are subsets of Truth/Infinity.

What if Truth doesn't lie in the direction of construction, but in the direction of deconstruction? (and Science itself is a construction, a worldview)

This bias prevents figuring out the Truth because the Truth includes everything, and you by definition have cut yourself off from half of reality by your method.
And also half the world of people, just by having a bias for rigor and being factual.

When you're more playful it's a different way of understanding reality than it is being clinical. It's one biased way of interfacing with reality.
What if the universe is actually more like a playful puppy in nature than it is serious? ;)

Last edited:
kitch

kitch

Student
Jan 4, 2021
@dreamscape1111

You and I agree a lot more than I have expressed .
I am all about "unknown unknowns".
It's a sweet mystical spot !

New ways of thinking is potentially transcendental ...
I'm not argueing against that ...

Science is profoundly limited , no arguements from me ...

I'm fine with it all.

Magical thinking may well be more real than reality as accepted by scientific models.
Perhaps imagination is as potent a force in the universe as gravity .

I'm not against any of these positions.

I really do not need to be convinced.

The difference is that I am vaguely interested in this trip to the edge of reality and am enriched by it's wondrous possibilities ... and you are excited and passionate about it.

I'm very impressed with your grasp of hierarchies of truth truth by the way ... that stuff is all over my head , and as mentioned in my initial post , it is one of those 'philosophical' areas that beckon to me as areas of further inquiry.

We shall see what we shall see ...

"It's just a ride" - Bill Hicks.

• Love
dreamscape1111

dreamscape1111

all is well
Feb 1, 2023
Yea, that's my bias against bias shining through, hehe, sorry if it came off a little harsh, thanks for reading anyways 🙏☺️ 🤍 @kitch

Reactions: kitch
kitch

kitch

Student
Jan 4, 2021
@dreamscape1111 It's all good.

I'm a Terrence Mackenna groupie as far as it goes ...

If you haven't listened to his self read audio book about tripping in the Amazon etc etc it's probably something you would appreciate.

Anyway ... here's to trippin' n truckin' !

• Hugs
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
I just have a feeling that perhaps "not knowing" may be a feature of our existence , not a bug.
While there are many traps in using language, I find your statement agreeable. One nondual teacher described it as an 'unknowing' in a very entertaining interview. Gets very paradoxical to talk about.

Edit: The other point I wanted to make is in regards to the term woowoo. There is a lot of shamelessly fraudulent 'spirituality' in the New Age world, consisting of substanceless word salad of lofty-sounding lingo intended to seduce and pamper the ego of the audience. Even in nonduality, there are different degrees of realisation, and both cults and con-artists are out there alongside the authentic teachers.

Traditional Eastern teachings have a rich history dating back thousands of years, with well-proven approaches to support seekers towards liberation. The only catch is that some pathways are needlessly long-winded due to religious baggage, hence the value in cautiously giving consideration to modern nondual teachers with their direct approach.

Near-death studies gather insights from a variety of unbiased sources that happen to generally arrive at common conclusions... and those conclusions happen to be largely aligned to authentic spiritual traditions. Professional NDE researchers like Dr. Raymond Moody have done painstaking research and their work is readily available for anyone with an open mind.

Hence, the term woowoo conflates everything from low-effort New Age fraud, modern scientific research and millennia-old spiritual traditions and is best used sparingly.

Nowadays, high-quality psychedelics are also easily obtainable online, btw!
Do you refer to the dark web? I'm trying to chase up sources now. I appreciate the push.

Last edited:
  • Love
dreamscape1111

dreamscape1111

all is well
Feb 1, 2023
So far I've never used the dark web but sounds like the place to go, tbh. Might try my luck with it too, still have some Bitcoin.
I got LSD and 5-Me0-DMT shipped from legal websites actually! Either cross-country or research chemical variants that turn into the desired chemical once digested. (ex: 1P-LSD)

Example psychedelics for exploring consciousness:
• Magic Mushrooms/ Psilocybin
• LSD
• DMT
• 5-Me0-DMT (not to be confused with regular DMT)
• AL-LAD
• 2C-X Series (2C-B, 2C-C,2C-D, etc)
• Ketamine, DXM

some more tips:
• Avoid pills
• Take pure powdered form
• Don't use research chemicals too much
• Avoid substances called NBOMes. Can cause death and health problems if taken too often.
• Use drug testing kits on every badge of new substance that you get
• Start with small doses. Don't think that if you can handle mushrooms you can now handle LSD. Terrible trips usually happen when people don't know dosages.
• Have a very accurate milligram scale 1000th of a gram (30$ on amazon) can also use cute micro spoons!

Other than that, set intention, and dive the fuck in! @Pluto

• Informative
Bleedingheartbeat

Bleedingheartbeat

One day at a time 🌻
May 12, 2023
I felt really touched by this video and felt like sharing it.
It's a compilation of some beautiful and overlapping independently recorded NDE reports describing the actual nature of God (hint: not a guy in the sky) and unconditional Universal Love.
Sounds too good to be true, right? Well, watch and decide for yourself.

It basically says that since God is everything, how could It judge you? It would have to judge Itself!
And since We Are One, we had to forget our unlimited Nature as God/Infinity so we could get to experience something finite and dual as opposed to total indistinctness.
So here we are! Cosplaying as you and me, wearing little human costumes with personality masks, lol. May this help you re-member Who You Are, dear friend.
It's not special, hidden, or far away. There is nowhere to go... nothing to do... and nobody you have to be except exactly who you're being RIGHT NOW! 🙏💜✨

But anyways, hope you enjoyed the video and remembered to think/decide for yourself. But at your core, you know Who You Are and what you want. ;)

**Might add more interesting NDE reports to this thread over time, just a very fascinating topic to me.

"When I was on the other side with the Light, I was shown that a body without a spirit is a wasteland.
A spirit without a body is not all it's cracked up to be. But when the spirit and body come together as One, you then create this wonderful thing called heaven on earth.
The whole universe wants to be right where you are: here and now. The body is the most magnificent light being there is. The body is a universe of incredible light.
Spirit is not pushing us to dissolve this body. That is not what is happening. Stop trying to become God; God is becoming you. Here."

--Near-Death Experience of Mellen-Thomas Benedict

"God is a process,
Not the result of that process, but the process itself.
The process is never complete, never done.
And you are part of that process.
Who you are is an Individuation of Divinity.
Why you are here is to demonstrate that."

~ Neale Donald Walsch, Conversations with God Trilogy

"This pure Mind, the Source of everything.
Shines forever and on all with the brilliance of its own perfection,
But the people of the world do not awake to it.
Regarding only that which sees, hears, feels and knows as mind,
Blinded by their own sight, hearing, feeling and knowing,
They do not perceive the spectral brilliance of the Source of all."

~ Huang Po, (Buddhist Master ~850 AD)

"Love God and find him within - the only treasure worth finding." ~ Meher Baba

"...you realize that all along there was something tremendous within you, and you did not know it." ~ Paramahansa Yogananda

"Nothing exists without a purpose or without a note to sing in this grand single universal symphony. And I began to sing my note.
I began to sing, "I am." That's the only words I can use -- but it wasn't an I am in the sense of self, it was I am one and of you, I love you,
"I am" connected to all of you and in harmony with all of you."

~ Reinee Pasarow (NDE experiencer)

I haven't watched the video yet, but I keep coming back to this post. A part of me still believes in a god.. but I'm certain it's not he god that is portrayed by mainstream religion. Some come close but not quite. Anyways this is beautiful, thank you for sharing it.

• Hugs
dreamscape1111

dreamscape1111

all is well
Feb 1, 2023
@Bleedingheartbeat Well, go watch it and trust your intuition, after all, the answers are already inside you, prior to words :)