Aeathelina

Aeathelina

Little Homeless Girl
Feb 5, 2020
Swallowing a pill that brings me to death, just closing my eyes under the shade of a willow spring with a cold glass of wine and my letters.

• Love
Reactions: vinie
vinie

vinie

Nauseous as hell
Nov 28, 2021
In a secluded cabin, on the top of a snowy, wooded mountain. Firstly, I would spend an amazing day with the person whom I love the most. Them and I would bake cookies, watch the films that we never got to watch together, smoke cigarettes and slowdance to old, cheesy love songs. Around dawn, we would put on The Smiths (preferably 'There Is a Light That Never Goes Out') and sit beside a little fireplace. Finally, while in each other's arms, we would take a tiny pill, fall asleep and never wake up again :)

Reactions: Fadeawaaaay, sadnurse and readysteady
NormaJeane

NormaJeane

Mar 24, 2021
There is no perfect suicide.

Reactions: enstarve
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
No mess. Completely instant. Painless (Unless you have Spider-sense). And people will be too busy grieving over everyone else to waste their thoughts on my pathetic self.

nameeater

nameeater

the one with many regrets
Nov 21, 2021
n or sn. i want to be with my fp (favourite person) in my last moments even though realistically that'll never happen because he hates me

Atraxa

Atraxa

Priced out of living
Oct 24, 2021
I feel I deserve a brutal death, so for me it would be stabbing myself in the neck repeatedly and then dying in a pool of my own blood. Also it would be an inconvenience for my bastard manager too

D

Deleted member 32964

carbon monoxide poison. I have already tried and didn't succeed.

First, I'd go on a walk around some water and look at some eagles, rest, have a drink, have some crackers and cheese that I like and maybe a piece of chocolate. Light some coleman lanterns (I like candles, anyway) and (hopefully) not get up in the AM.

The bad man shaming me and molesting me and stalking me that nobody hears, sees or feels the presence of but me can find another target he can torture to death. I'm done. He's been nothing but a burden in my life :) he enjoys torturing women, warping minds, isolation, complete control, restoring abusive family relationships, exploiting the poor, denying women equality, making people so hazy they can't see or hear straight enough to drive, denying rights to use a sidewalk without feeling like a mentally whipped slave with a thumb in her anus being put down - really. Who the fuck wants the company of a pervert for an eternity? I'd prefer death :)

I don't like being a female slave kept by a loser who protects pervs who treats women like a prostitute. I'd prefer to be homeless. If I could get to a shelter and make it that far from him, I'd be LUCKY. That lifestyle worked for me for some time. There's no "running" from the invisible man. He's everywhere. Hypnotizing, Coercing. Dragging women into submission. Jisis-Christ-Sucks-Cocks-In-hell-And-is-The-Worst-Thing-Thats-Ever-Happened-2-me . Nazi-anti woman perv - leaves us unemployed, battered in parking lots abducted by disgusting white trash who needs "love". FUCK HIM.

A

Addi_Madd

Sep 12, 2020
Something fast, painless and foolproof that looks like an accident or natural occurrence.

Reactions: Z-bar and readysteady
Ryscatto

Ryscatto

Dec 5, 2021
Probably barbiturates, like they do for pets. One shot to knock you out then the next to stop your heart. I don't think it gets any better than that.

Reactions: Z-bar
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
I want to get fucked while I am dying of GHB

H

heatdeath

Sep 20, 2018
- Buy a gun or N
- Quit job and empty all bank accounts
- Travel the world as luxuriously as possible
- Return to apartment with no money left
- Send suicide notes for spite
- Pull the trigger or drink the N

Made4TV

Made4TV

A hopeless hope junkie
Sep 17, 2018
Literally anything as long as it doesn't look like suicide. One of the reasons I'm still alive I guess.

erdbeeren

erdbeeren

Student
Oct 13, 2021
Describe a scenario where you have the perfect suicide.
I'll go first.

I'd like to be on the tallest skyscraper or the most massive cliff I can find. I would wait for the sun to set while listening to my favorite must while also smoking on some of the best pot I can find, after I lose my buzz and the sun fully sets, i would jump and it would all be over.

How about you guys?
Ideally, I'd listen to my favorite songs for the last time. Then, I'd place a shotgun to the roof of my mouth and be able to aim clean at my brainstem. My life would be over in less than a second. No pain. No more of life's abuse. I'd finally be free.

O

OverBeforeStart

May 6, 2020
take a pill, go to sleep, never wake up

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk
Samsara

Samsara

Experienced
Mar 9, 2020
Relaxed, high, and lying with my head resting in a loved one's lap

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
There is nothing to be perfect about suicide. It is not some fantasy date where things like that matter.

Reactions: readysteady, justsayin, height jumper 69 and 2 others
M

MyStateKilledMe

Arcanist
Apr 23, 2020
There is nothing to be perfect about suicide. It is not some fantasy date where things like that matter.
This person gets it! Suicide has a strictly utilitarian function: escaping being alive and miserable. No more, no less. Plus, you might not even be coherent enough to fully feel the "perfect suicide" scenario.

That said, there's nothing wrong with wanting your last moment to be comfortable or even enjoyable. Even pro-lifers doctors give morphine to hospice patients in the final hours of their lives, to ensure that the patient feels as relaxed as possible. This is meant both to minimize the patient's discomfort and to assure the surviving family members that their loved one died peacefully.

• Love
Reactions: Snake of Eden
ARW3N

ARW3N

Melancholia
Dec 25, 2019
Overdosing on Nembutal or swallowing cyanide. Unfortunately, I don't have access to either.

BadTypePokemon

BadTypePokemon

Dec 18, 2021
Gunshot through side of head with reliable pistol in the woods somewhere.

Z

Zotz101

Dec 19, 2021
My perfect suicide would be a world where I never existed. Not that I all of a sudden die. But, imagine if I was just erased from the universe. No one even remembered that I existed. My sister? An only child. My face evaporates from every photo it is in.

Reactions: MyStateKilledMe
Fadeawaaaay

Fadeawaaaay

Visionary
Nov 12, 2021
A terrace overlooking a beautiful beach … the tropics at night… a brief ceremony… A spiritual reading… candles… a beautiful special someone leading me through the process… Nembutal or something similarly painless… drifting off …

Last edited:
B

bigtiredoflife

Aug 4, 2021
Is suicide by excessively adoring women an option? That would be my preferred method. The dude died because he loved and lusted women too much.
Then I sentence you to death….by snu snu.
I'd like to hang out with my best friend and give her a tight hug, and spend some time with my family. Go home, get me the thickest burrito I can buy and a big horchata to wash it down. Give my cats plenty of pets and kisses, and get drunk on some top shelf liquor and fall asleep on the couch and not wake up. I mean there's so much I want to do before I die, but unfortunately international travel is expensive. But I'll have to settle for cheap vodka and a 12 gauge I guess. It's a more violent end than I'd like, but it's what'll do the trick
Gunshot through side of head with reliable pistol in the woods somewhere.
Honestly, to pass away on some woody mountain overlooking a beautiful vista sounds like such a good way. In an ugly world, your last sight being the simple beauty of nature? Can't beat that. My hikes are always ruined by remembering I have to return to my regular life

Last edited:
M

MyStateKilledMe

Arcanist
Apr 23, 2020
My perfect suicide would be a world where I never existed. Not that I all of a sudden die. But, imagine if I was just erased from the universe. No one even remembered that I existed. My sister? An only child. My face evaporates from every photo it is in.
Interesting... I am thinking of creating a will, where I order all surviving family members to destroy all photos and videos with me in it, and prohibit them from ever mentioning me by name again. (Roundabout references like "some guy who offed himself" would be permitted, though.) This would both ensure my total disappearance and stick it to the family members who mistreated me in life. I also want to be cremated and have my ashes scattered into the wind, so there's literally NOTHING left of me on this sorry excuse for a planet.

Last edited:
I

idiotstillwantstodie

Student
Nov 11, 2021
Successful

Reactions: ready.to.go
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
Mine is to get fentanyl pills, spend the day in an isolated island, die in my sleep after swallowing the pills, and have animals eat my whole body! I don't want my body to be left behind or to be connected to this world! I want to leave earth for GOOD

Reactions: Meditation guide
A

anywherebuthere

Sep 9, 2021
Go to an island somewhere with all the people I love . Have a lovely day at the beach, have a few drinks , eat some seafood , watch the sunset surrounded with all the people I love . Take a pill in their presence while they comfort me and tell me that they understand and how they were pleased to share a lifetime with me. Reminiscing on good times while I slowly fade into non existence.

R

RaccoonTrash

Dec 13, 2021
Where I could snap my fingers and I no longer existed, but all the people I helped along the way in my life still found someone that could help them heal and be there for them in their lives so they could become the versions of themselves they feel happy with. The guilt of being part of their lives consumes me and I just want them to be happy, I could die peacefully if only I knew they would be okay.

L

lonerclown666

Mage
Dec 1, 2020
Dying with a gun in the street
my death being in the news

Reactions: Lifeless mindset