• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
I don't know if this is the right thread, but I'm sitting here agitated and broken and staring at mess and I know it could be worse... but I just thought we could start an Instagram on the reality of living with depression. But no-one would want to look at it. I would photograph the washing up not done, the floor a mess.

ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
why not give a try?

i genuinely think that's an awesome idea. people need an actual portray on what depression really looks like.

All washed up

All washed up

Experienced
Oct 31, 2020
Maybe I'm imagining things and I can't be bothered to look through old posts but didn't Jeremy BPG say he was involved in a depression Instagram group?
We could team up, lol

Niftypoint124

Niftypoint124

Student
Nov 7, 2020
why not give a try?

i genuinely think that's an awesome idea. people need an actual portray on what depression really looks like.

Agreed. Chronicling the realities of life with depression would make highly relatable content for a significant portion of the IG userbase.

ETA: ... and informative for the rest of them. Hope you do it!

Last edited: