cats333

cats333

sleepy
Aug 10, 2023
Does anyone here consume weed and if u do, do u also get extreme depression episodes during the trip?

Reactions: Spiritual survivor
skepsis

skepsis

慤
Jul 16, 2023
It depends, I've been addicted to weed for half of my life. Sometimes it triggered severe episodes that even earned me forced admissions to a psychiatric ward. Sometimes however I feel much better when I smoke weed during a depressive episode because I'm numb when I'm stoned. Overall I think one should not smoke weed while being depressed since it tends to make things worse and also depression can cause an addiction pretty quickly.

Reactions: conveniently_dead
cats333

cats333

sleepy
Aug 10, 2023
It depends, I've been addicted to weed for half of my life. Sometimes it triggered severe episodes that even earned me forced admissions to a psychiatric ward. Sometimes however I feel much better when I smoke weed during a depressive episode because I'm numb when I'm stoned. Overall I think one should not smoke weed while being depressed since it tends to make things worse and also depression can cause an addiction pretty quickly.
thats makes a lot of sense and explains my situation rn, im late on so much work that ive basically given up and although i deny having an addiction ive realized that i make time to smoke at night even if i have to put my work aside and delay it again. i should probably quit though, considering that every time i smoke i feel worse during and after the trip

Reactions: skepsis
ninevoltheart

ninevoltheart

Aug 13, 2023
sometimes, but i've had depressive episodes with a lot of drugs i've done. i think it really depends on what mindset you go in having. if i'm feeling shitty, i find i smoke more to numb it; other times, when i'm alone, i just wallow in my thoughts, and find comfort in the weightlessness from the high.

• Love
Reactions: cats333 and WhyWasIBorn
Spiritual survivor

Spiritual survivor

A born again but occasionally suicidal
Feb 13, 2022
Does anyone here consume weed and if u do, do u also get extreme depression episodes during the trip?
Yea, like today is bad.