exhaustedanonymous

exhaustedanonymous

everything that lives is gone to waste
Nov 14, 2022
this is sort of random but i realized i get insanely triggered by dentists. i had a shaking and crying metldown as soon as i got home from the dentist a few days ago but apparently they have to do more work in my mouth so i have to go tomorrow. for not feeling alone purposes, anyone wanna drop a comment about their dentist experiences?

I havent gone in a while because of our darling covid (sarcasm) but when i did i remember my ex-dentist giving me weird dirty looks for not doing proper dentist care and i felt weirdly targetted since i was in a depressive episode due to doom of my upcoming move and idk. this time this week wasnt "as" bad (on terms of how the dentist directly treated me) but she accidentally drilled into my gums and it hurt

• Hugs
Reactions: sadstuffie
MidnightDream

MidnightDream

Warlock
Sep 5, 2022
Oh god, I hate dentists. I got braces as a teenager and every time I saw my orthodontist she was so rude towards me, proper put me off going to anything related to the dentist ever again. Had my first check up since I was about 10 the other week, and it was horrendous. She was so rough with me, and then super sarcastic in her reaction to it, I actually don't think I've ever met one that understands the concept of compassion.

C

chloramine

Arcanist
Apr 18, 2022
I've had good dentists who don't get mad about teeth condition, but I always get so anxious because I'm not good at consistent teeth care due to depression.