• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

vitheway

vitheway

Apr 18, 2023
Hey, one of the things that has been bothering me the most about ctb is my body being found in a couple hours after the act, I've thought about doing it in a cave somewhere not-too-close to me but there aren't many of them where I'm from, and where they are they're usually tourist attractions, what other alternatives are there to delaying the time of my body being found?

Reactions: thecolourgold

Jan 23, 2023
Hey, one of the things that has been bothering me the most about ctb is my body being found in a couple hours after the act, I've thought about doing it in a cave somewhere not-too-close to me but there aren't many of them where I'm from, and where they are they're usually tourist attractions, what other alternatives are there to delaying the time of my body being found?
I'm going to do it in a dense forest in a mountainous area. A steep area with a lot of bushes and trees covering me will hide my body from any people who may come close (there already is a low chance that people will come close though). This way there is a very real chance that my body won't be found for years.

Reactions: thecolourgold
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
You can book an hotel or airbnb for 1 week and put the ; do not disturb card on the door or go deep in a forest.

Reactions: thecolourgold, ChildrensITV and vitheway