• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

gluttony

gluttony

Angel my beloved
Aug 28, 2023
is it viable? how long would i have to wait? I don't see it being talked much here which makes me think it's not common. I'm a little desperate for methods rn, can't seem to find the spot for night night and there are no body of water near where I live and I don't have money to travel like a few cities.

also does eating rehydrate you? or are there some foods that can speed it up?

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
It's unreliable, slow, unpleasant. Not a good way to CTB imo.

You can use the search: VSED

You can find some threads about it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Ash

Ash

Wizard
Oct 4, 2021
Unless you're somewhere very hot and dry, it can take weeks.

This is the most recent thread about someone's experience though that's stopping food and drink.

Upvote 0
gluttony

gluttony

Angel my beloved
Aug 28, 2023
It's unreliable, slow, unpleasant. Not a good way to CTB imo.

You can use the search: VSED

You can find some threads about it.
thanks, also how do you search for threads in this site? I can only see the "is this being discussed"
Unless you're somewhere very hot and dry, it can take weeks.

This is the most recent thread about someone's experience though that's stopping food and drink.

I live in Indonesia which I think is a tropical climate but I rarely go outside of my room and I think it's not that hot this time around. Unlucky ig.

Thank you though

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Upvote 0
E

Erick

Student
Jan 18, 2024
is it viable? how long would i have to wait? I don't see it being talked much here which makes me think it's not common. I'm a little desperate for methods rn, can't seem to find the spot for night night and there are no body of water near where I live and I don't have money to travel like a few cities.

also does eating rehydrate you? or are there some foods that can speed it up?
Don't even think about it. Dehydration ruined my life.

Upvote 0
gluttony

gluttony

Angel my beloved
Aug 28, 2023
Don't even think about it. Dehydration ruined my life.
How so? can you explain a bit more about your situation? It's totally understandable if you don't want to though

Upvote 0
E

Erick

Student
Jan 18, 2024
How so? can you explain a bit more about your situation? It's totally understandable if you don't want to though
I tried the VSED method last year, and it ruined my life.
Just a few hours without water dried out my eyes, skin, mouth and hair forever.
I spent some hours without water until I felt really thirsty and my mouth dry, then I couldn't handle anymore and decided to drink water.
But it was a bit too late already, because since that day, my eyes doesn't produce enough tears anymore, my mouth doesn't produce enough saliva, my skin got dry and older (like 10 years older), and my hair also got dry, and keeps breaking easily and has been falling out.
I made the biggest mistake of my life by trying to die from dehydration.
You don't want all that dryness in your life, trust me, never stop drinking water, never stop eating.
You won't be able to die from it, but will be able to easily ruin your life forever.

Upvote 0
gluttony

gluttony

Angel my beloved
Aug 28, 2023
I tried the VSED method last year, and it ruined my life.
Just a few hours without water dried out my eyes, skin, mouth and hair forever.
I spent some hours without water until I felt really thirsty and my mouth dry, then I couldn't handle anymore and decided to drink water.
But it was a bit too late already, because since that day, my eyes doesn't produce enough tears anymore, my mouth doesn't produce enough saliva, my skin got dry and older (like 10 years older), and my hair also got dry, and keeps breaking easily and has been falling out.
I made the biggest mistake of my life by trying to die from dehydration.
You don't want all that dryness in your life, trust me, never stop drinking water, never stop eating.
You won't be able to die from it, but will be able to easily ruin your life forever.
Thank you for the insight, I'll see if I can ctb any other way for the time being.

Upvote 0