• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

seeookkk123!!

Sep 18, 2023
So after my last post i think i want to od OR jump. Jump is if i cant figure out a solid way to od, soooo anybody know what exactly i can take? I dont have access to any major ones like sn or anything along the lines of that, so im open to suggestions on what else i could take! Anything would be very appreciated!

Reactions: Nefer
JerahmeelThunderdoG

JerahmeelThunderdoG

Sep 27, 2023
If painless death is not the primary goal, but effectiveness is, then our world is extremely mortal. A gas stove can be a source of deadly danger, but it is dangerous not only for you, but also for those around you. For example, a body dropped from a height of 50m will fall for 3 seconds.

h=(at^2)/2

50=(10t^2)/2

100=10t^2

t=√10=3.16

In one article, I saw that a speed of about 110km/h is deadly for a person, which is about 31m/s. And the speed reached as a result of falling for 3.16 seconds will be exactly 31m/s.

Note that clothes are made of fabric that can be torn into rags, and rags can be made into a rope. If the rags clearly cannot withstand weight, they can be braided, which will improve their strength characteristics. It is also worth noting that tying hands behind the back can prevent unwanted attempts to interrupt the process. Trees are a great place to hang various things.

Oxalic acid decomposes under the influence of temperature on carbon dioxide Oxalic acid decomposes under the influence of temperature into carbon dioxide carbon monoxide and water. A lethal concentration can be achieved by decomposing 1 kg of acid for every 10 cubic meters of space.