• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LastBusStop

LastBusStop

glass half empty
May 16, 2022
How common is suicide by decapitation? succes rate? Would laying on train tracks cut my head off clean? Where can I watch self inflicted decapitations? I've read some articles where people decapitate themselves in a car tying a rope around their neck, how is this possible? my biggest fear is being paralyzed.

O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
How common is suicide by decapitation? succes rate? Would laying on train tracks cut my head off clean? Where can I watch self inflicted decapitations? I've read some articles where people decapitate themselves in a car tying a rope around their neck, how is this possible? my biggest fear is being paralyzed.
Its quite rare, only case I know is a California man who built his own guillotine...he was successful

Reactions: LastBusStop and September5th
CrossroadsCurious

CrossroadsCurious

"Why do we do what we do?"
Dec 12, 2021
Running out onto a train track at the last possible moment and laying your head down on the track to be run over... yeah that'll do it. Just have to have nuts of steel and not flinch/move at the last second.

Reactions: LastBusStop
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
I think trains are too traumatizing for too many other people, and if it goes wrong because you flinched or whatever you could survive with melting skin and bones all out of place. Even freight trains can have occupied passenger cars.

• Aww..
Reactions: LastBusStop and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals