• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
only 0.01% of people CTB per year 800,000 people die of suicide not in an average lifetime, it's estimated that for every successful suicide there are 20 attempts, that's 0.2% percent of the population attempting suicide each year and over the span of the average lifetime that's 1,280,000,000 attempts or 16 percent of the population attempting suicide or 64 million deaths in an average lifetime 0.8% percent of the population committing suicide

in away if you commit suicide you're in the top one percent of the population

DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
Probably a statistic that's irrelevant to one's personal situation anyway.

22yrsandnowshesgone

Jun 6, 2024
im really sorry for asking such a stupid question . but im 43 , i dont use forums , stuff like that , im old school i guess, can someone plz tell me how to make a or start a post ?

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
im really sorry for asking such a stupid question . but im 43 , i dont use forums , stuff like that , im old school i guess, can someone plz tell me how to make a or start a post ?
Go in "Post thread" in the upper section "Suicide Discussion".

Reactions: wyo777

22yrsandnowshesgone

Jun 6, 2024
thank u very much . i really appreciate ur help.

Reactions: wyo777
F

feelinggloomy

Student
May 29, 2024
I'm not so savvy either. People on here are nice though and will help you figure things out. I'll help if I can. Welcome

shelterwhereisleep

shelterwhereisleep

May 6, 2024
I'm not so savvy either. People on here are nice though and will help you figure things out. I'll help if I can. Welcome
Do you know how to do likes like heart or give hugs on mobile? All I can figure out how to do is like

• Hugs
Reactions: permanently tired and feelinggloomy
sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
Do you know how to do likes like heart or give hugs on mobile? All I can figure out how to do is like
Press like for more than 1 second. It should pop up just like fb.

• Hugs
Reactions: shelterwhereisleep