• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

profoundexperience

profoundexperience

You can feel the punishment but you cant commit ts
Jun 29, 2020
5. Going to sleep forever (Going to sleep and never waking-up).

Reactions: Weary Soul
Ironweed

Ironweed

Nauseated.
Nov 9, 2019
I respectfully disagree. This reminds me of people who write "died by suicide" rather than "committed suicide," or think people with terminal illnesses do not in fact commit suicide to end their pain, when they very much do.

And think how much art would have to be deleted...

Death of socrates

etc.

• Love
Reactions: botanormal
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
I respectfully disagree. This reminds me of people who write "died by suicide" rather than "committed suicide," or think people with terminal illnesses do not in fact commit suicide to end their pain, when they very much do.

And think how much art would have to be deleted...

View attachment 53306

etc.

Committing suicide is calling it a crime. That's bullshit.

T

TotallyIsolated

Mage
Nov 25, 2019
This is so true. When pets die (or are euthanised to end their suffering!) we say they've gone over the 'rainbow bridge'. Eschewing the word death serves to cushion the tragedy of it, and yet at the same time to help us come to terms with the inevitability of it. Its funny how animals have more dignity than human beings, isn't it?

Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
This is so true. When pets die (or are euthanised to end their suffering!) we say they've gone over the 'rainbow bridge'. Eschewing the word death serves to cushion the tragedy of it, and yet at the same time to help us come to terms with the inevitability of it. Its funny how animals have more dignity than human beings, isn't it?
I'm going to the Rainbow bridge

A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
It's complex because we don't truly know what comes after death.

Reactions: Ghostly
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
It's complex because we don't truly know what comes after death.
Why is it hard for people to accept that it's just nothing? A brain injury can change your personality. We are our brain. Without a brain, there isn't anything.

Reactions: profoundexperience
A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
Why is it hard for people to accept that it's just nothing? A brain injury can change your personality. We are our brain. Without a brain, there isn't anything.
I think that when we die, we die and sleep eternally. But no one actually knows so there is always the other possibilities.

Ironweed

Ironweed

Nauseated.
Nov 9, 2019
Committing suicide is calling it a crime. That's bullshit.

The word "commit" has multiple definitions, none of which strip individuals of agency.

Died by suicide, on the other hand, denies that the suicide has any agency in engaging in the act. The phrase infantilizes, denies that the act is a choice and further advances the agenda of #FixThe26 types by removing agency from the suicide. Why do you think the media has embraced the phrase so quickly and so completely? You think they're your friend?

Edit: Just to be clear, I'm using the term "suicide" in the above as a noun, in the sense I mean an "individual who has committed suicide." Technically still a definition in the dictionary, but not in common use nowadays. What I get for reading so many books published before 1920.

Also, why do you or why should I care if the machinery of the State calls it a crime? Given how difficult it is to gain access to painless, quick and effective methods of ending our lives ALREADY, how much longer do you think it is going to be before attempting to obtain or sell such things as are discussed here on SS moves from being de facto banned to being a de jure crime? End Edit

Last edited:
Reactions: Symbiote
Gnip

Gnip

Bill the Cat
Oct 10, 2020
Seppuku, Hara-kiri, Banzai, Kamikaze, "Fucked your mother/sister/daughter/granddaughter/grandmother" (maybe all of them at once, and in the modern world, both genders can do this - an act likely to get you killed by their relatives, so thus akin to suicidal conduct). Snacked on hemlock. Croaked. Passed (literally true if you CTB in a field where destructive feral hogs roam, although if you hate those creatures, you can also kill them in turn if strychnine poisoning is your CTB method).

Wait, wait, wait...are you actually suggesting that opponents of Sanctioned Suicide have a brain? (I've read and seen some of their rhetoric against us, and in their YouTube clips, I could swear that when I look in their eyes I then see the backs of their heads!)

Of course! HAPPY ENDING! (Wait... did I just read that post wrong...or not?)

Last edited:
Reactions: DetachedDreamer97
L

L0b5t3r

May 7, 2020
It conjures up images of the reaper, Hell, etc.

Eternal unconsciousness sounds great. You're not dying. You're just becoming eternally unconscious like when you're anesthetized.
Eternal unconsciousness sounds beyond peaceful .... change approved

Reactions: DetachedDreamer97
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
Seppuku, Hara-kiri, Banzai, Kamikaze, "Fucked your mother/sister/daughter/granddaughter/grandmother" (maybe all of them at once, and in the modern world, both genders can do this - an act likely to get you killed by their relatives, so thus akin to suicidal conduct). Snacked on hemlock. Croaked. Passed (literally true if you CTB in a field where destructive feral hogs roam, although if you hate those creatures, you can also kill them in turn if strychnine poisoning is your CTB method).

Wait, wait, wait...are you actually suggesting that opponents of Sanctioned Suicide have a brain? (I've read and seen some of their rhetoric against us, and in their YouTube clips, I could swear that when I look in their eyes I then see the backs of their heads!)

Of course! HAPPY ENDING! (Wait... did I just read that post wrong...or not?)
Happy meal flag.
In context, in the original timeline... the young girl, Tokano Miyo didn't go on the bus with her parents, hence they die in a brutal accident and things go to shit. However in this, she goes on the bus with her parents where she would've died in theory, but that slight change resulted in her living as she and her parents went on a different bus. Hence, she gets a happy meal flag.

Last edited: