• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

timetodie24

Mage
Apr 14, 2023
It's funny that people act like drs can fix everything. That if you just 'talk about it' or take their pills then everything will be fine. Some of them actually just made things worse for me and I know I'm not alone in that.

And there are many things that are just beyond medicine's current capabilities.
No pill or therapy can stop the mind control I'm experiencing, it can't stop people targeting me and everyone I care about. It can't regenerate the parts of my brain that have been damaged by external forces. They can't cure my autism or the fact that I am completely defective. They can't make my life worth living. They can't stop the evil I am.

CTB is the only cure for all of this. Only way to protect all those I've put in danger too.

But sure I'll just talk to my GP or take some pills and everything will be ok !!

Last edited:
Reactions: Rational man, Hunter2005 and Daryl72
D

Daryl72

Student
Mar 12, 2024
It's funny that people act like drs can fix everything. That if you just 'talk about it' or take their pills then everything will be fine. Some of them actually just made things worse for me and I know I'm not alone in that.

No pill or therapy can stop the mind control I'm experiencing, it can't stop people targeting me and everyone I care about. It can't regenerate the parts of my brain that have been damaged by external forces. They can't cure my autism or the fact that I am completely defective. They can't make my life worth living. They can't stop the evil I am.

But sure I'll just talk to my GP or take some pills and everything will be

But sure I'll just talk to my GP or take some pills and everything will be ok !!

Exactly, it just doesn't work that way. Somethings can't be fixed, and sadly death is the only answer.

Reactions: timetodie24
newave3

newave3

I want out
Nov 21, 2020
Death is the cure and life is the disease.

Reactions: GoatHerder and timetodie24