• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Tenshi_vhc

Tenshi_vhc

I wonder what it’s like to be pretty….
Mar 20, 2024
Does anyone else have things like death dates? I do this thing were I randomly pick a month then a day and I have in till that time frame to be happy and if I'm not happy I attempt? Idk maybe it's some weird way of recovery lol

T

TiredOfAllThis

Arcanist
Feb 5, 2024
No point in that. One is ready when one is ready. For me the date is another blow from the life itself when everything becomes decisively unbearable.

Last edited:
ilikemoais

ilikemoais

I'm getting on the bus to the other world, see ya!
Jun 22, 2023
pretty much the same thing for me, i just set 2 years from now if im not better for then i just gonna do it. even tough i have everything to do it, prob a weird way to psych myself up or recover

perfumeonmyneck

perfumeonmyneck

Feb 29, 2024
I do the same tbh. I have a "for sure" date set out months away, but then I also have spur-of-the-moment dates for when it feels impossible to keep going. I usually feel slightly better in the head by then tho to keep going until all my current commitments are fulfilled.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1
pluscat

pluscat

Sep 26, 2023
Does anyone else have things like death dates? I do this thing were I randomly pick a month then a day and I have in till that time frame to be happy and if I'm not happy I attempt? Idk maybe it's some weird way of recovery
No, why rob yourself of happiness and freedom when you could do it right now and save yourself from further pain? But I do admire holding out hope and maybe if you do have a date and aren't prepared to do it at the current moment, maybe it's not the right choice.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
20 June. Will probably wake up on the 21st anyway.