• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
guns are illegal here trust me i'm fully aware but would it be possible to get one of the DW and get one shipped into country without getting detected just thought i'd ask y'all

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Not worth the risk as not many are actually ready to CTB in the moment.

5 year mandatory prison sentence is extremely high risk.

D

DavidInternet

Jan 3, 2024
guns are illegal here trust me i'm fully aware but would it be possible to get one of the DW and get one shipped into country without getting detected just thought i'd ask y'all
You can get a shotgun licence if you join a clay pigeon shooting club or something similar, so they're not totally illegal in the UK.

But you have to jump through various hoops and the police get involved, so it's not something I'd want to do.

Worth researching if you're interested in that method, though.

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
You can get a shotgun licence if you join a clay pigeon shooting club or something similar, so they're not totally illegal in the UK.

But you have to jump through various hoops and the police get involved, so it's not something I'd want to do.

Worth researching if you're interested in that method, though.
that genuinely sounds like it would take ages and even then i'd have no clue How to go about that without my parents finding out and stuff but I appreciate bringing it to my attention all the same