• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
Like I saw a YouTube video and apparently just a pinch of it can kill you supposedly instantly according to the video. Does anyone know if death by fentanyl is painful?

Reactions: ImsooDone1N
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Not painful, pretty fucking amazing if memory serves. Good luck getting some, though, lol.

You mentioned you were a 19 year old female, and while I don't like to stereotype drug dealers and addicts, I think you should consider not poking around for fent.

Last edited:
  • Informative
  • Love
Reactions: Burden_Bailey, ImsooDone1N, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
greatgooglymoogly

greatgooglymoogly

Dec 1, 2023
Yeah it sounds like a good method as far as I can tell, but it's super not legal so i assume it's tricky to get if you've never been into buying drugs

Reactions: ImsooDone1N
K

Kalista

Failed hard to pull the trigger - Now using SN
Feb 5, 2023
Can anyone point us to the right direction to purchase fentanyl? I would be interested in this.

Reactions: MiMif and XcatnipX
G

GriffonGuard

Oct 31, 2023
Despite what you see in the news, finding illegal fentanyl isn't easy. It isn't just sold by itself, it's cut into other drugs in very small quantities to produce a bigger high. Dealers in developed countries are likely not going to sell you pure fentanyl, because they aren't interested in killing their customers.

Reactions: Ἡγησίας
MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
Not painful, pretty fucking amazing if memory serves. Good luck getting some, though, lol.

You mentioned you were a 19 year old female, and while I don't like to stereotype drug dealers and addicts, I think you should consider not poking around for fent.
I've never done drugs before but interested in this method

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N and Abyssal
ImsooDone1N

ImsooDone1N

Arcanist
Nov 22, 2018
I use heroin, oxycodone, morphine, Rx benzos (xanax and klonopin) and I have used lots of fentanyl, normal NN-fentanyl, and also a few analogs. .. But yes if u can get even 10mg of pure fentanyl you can have a very pleasant and peaceful death, idk how much more would be needed. however most fentanyl you will encounter is cut very much. but enough + benzos and other cns depressants and it 'could' work.. orally you'd need a much larger amount, so if it not pure idk, but if it is, its peaceful based on my experiences. fentanyl transdermal patches are another option.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ἡγησίας
Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023
The opioid megathread and overview I wrote up. Could have some worthwhile insights on the peacefulness, access, dosage, reliability, etc. for you

Reactions: MiMif
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
Dark Web had it a few years back in all types of forms.
I know many want the "Fent bandages" which u can stick to your body but I think they're extremely rare.
Also Im curious how they would die by this method because once you put one on your body I think it's pretty instant and you'd need many of those on your body to die..
I dont know why im rambling about this I just came to think of it as odd

Reactions: MiMif
S

spliffli420

Dec 22, 2023
I can't find the link but I watched a youtube video of someone talking about their experience OD'ing on fentanyl and they said it was painless. He just snorted a line of it and then immediately blacked out and woke up later after the people he was with had given him narcan