• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Sans

Sans

Discord: inkwell_sans
Oct 2, 2019
So I had a passing thought. As we (at least in the northern hemisphere) get into the warmer summer months, would it be feasible to CTB by going to place such as Vegas or Death Valley where temperatures routinely go above 110 degrees Fahrenheit (43 degrees Celsius) and just laying down and dying in the heat? I know being in that kind of weather requires a lot of water in order to survive, but how long would one last in 110°F weather without eating or drinking?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think it can kill you, as you can get heatstroke which it can lead to death if it is not treated. It sounds like an awful way to go though.

Reactions: boc, Sans and Scribble Fan
whitefeather

whitefeather

Thank the gods for Death
Apr 23, 2020
So I had a passing thought. As we (at least in the northern hemisphere) get into the warmer summer months, would it be feasible to CTB by going to place such as Vegas or Death Valley where temperatures routinely go above 110 degrees Fahrenheit (43 degrees Celsius) and just laying down and dying in the heat? I know being in that kind of weather requires a lot of water in order to survive, but how long would one last in 110°F weather without eating or drinking?

Hypothermia is a very torturous way to die . Makes drinking SN look good >

British Columbia Heat Death Toll 500 in 5 days > https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/30/world/canada/bc-canada-heat-wave.html

Last edited:
Reactions: boc
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
British Columbia Heat Death Toll 500 in 5 days > https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/30/world/canada/bc-canada-heat-wave.html
They say most of people who die in the heatwave are seniors with no air conditioning in their homes

B

boc

Experienced
May 19, 2021
Sure, you can also just fall asleep in a sauna if this is how you want to go. But honestly, sounds horrible.