• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

ChronicLoser

just another random nobody
Nov 12, 2023
Since I hate my body, I thought a fitting way to CTB would be to make it fight itself. I have severe allergies to a few foods. I know it would not be the most painless method (itching, burning, swelling, and struggling to breathe til you pass out), but it still beats having to live.

I have a few reasons for using this method:
1. It's cheap (I am very broke)
2. Ease of access to said food (plus the lack of suspicion since it's food)
3. I've tried partial hanging and had the rope (rated to hold a ton) break on me somehow plus I can't seem to hit the carotid arteries for the night-night or tourniquet method

One extra bonus to this method is that if for some reason it fails (oh god plz no), I can claim it was accidental, though that means I can't leave a note.

I've found a few case studies about success stories and a lot more about attempts. I wanted to know if anyone else has heard about this method or just had general thoughts/critiques?

Reactions: zrh389
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to the forum! It's possible to die from allergic reactions but as you already mentioned it's not very peaceful. Ig in most cases it's a kind of suffocation that kills in the end. Probably not peaceful and imo a high chance to call for help in the end. I'd really consider other methods. You can have a look in the Suicide Resource Compilation.

Reactions: ChronicLoser