• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

timetodie24

Student
Apr 14, 2023
So I've been given my deadline to ctb and quite excited. The voices connected to the system have finally given it to me and will allow me peace. They're not a hallucination, it's internal voices but part of the system that has been using mind control on me. Although they are still torturing me in the meantime and will do a lot worse if fail.
Need to hurry up and sort out a definite plan though.
Hopefully not long now 🤞🏻

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
What's your method? (If I may ask that.)

T

timetodie24

Student
Apr 14, 2023
What's your method? (If I may ask that.)
Decided on hanging. Unsure on partial or full. Partial I'll definitely be able to set up and have 'practiced'. I think full would be safer bet though. I have some ideas of suspension points for full but not 100% sure if they're strong enough to hold so will research a bit more.

Reactions: dearlulu
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Decided on hanging. Unsure on partial or full. Partial I'll definitely be able to set up and have 'practiced'. I think full would be safer bet though. I have some ideas of suspension points for full but not 100% sure if they're strong enough to hold so will research a bit more.
Imo full is the way to go if you're serious bc once the chair is kicked there's no way back.

Here's a thread with info about partial and about hanging from a tree but I think the knots can be used with any other anchor point. , for full only anchor point, knots and rope has to string enough.

T

timetodie24

Student
Apr 14, 2023
Imo full is the way to go if you're serious bc once the chair is kicked there's no way back.

Here's a thread with info about partial and about hanging from a tree but I think the knots can be used with any other anchor point. , for full only anchor point, knots and rope has to string enough.

Thank you ! That is useful info

Yes full does seem a lot better in that respect, I am very much a coward so worry could chicken out with partial .

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best in your plan and I hope that when the time is right you find the freedom you search for.

• Hugs
Reactions: timetodie24
HeavensOpenDoor

HeavensOpenDoor

Jul 6, 2020
Decided on hanging. Unsure on partial or full.
I used partial the first time and it prolonged the situation because of me second-guessing myself long enough that some stranger actually found me attempting to ctb. If you're serious go with full not partial because obviously it didn't work for me. I'm using a different method (SN) to ctb this time.

• Love
Reactions: timetodie24
T

timetodie24

Student
Apr 14, 2023
I used partial the first time and it prolonged the situation because of me second-guessing myself long enough that some stranger actually found me attempting to ctb. If you're serious go with full not partial because obviously it didn't work for me. I'm using a different method (SN) to ctb this time.
Thank you for sharing your experience but I'm so sorry that happened, sounds awful 😢