• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Off topic has been slowing down lately in general. Things will most likely balance out a bit more again once the newness wears off of the new subs.

x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
Too many people make too big a deal out of the "elite" subforum. It's just a subforum.
lol it doesn't bother me in the slightest, but there are some more active members who feel left out.
And, that's fine for you to say, as you're already a member ;)

Reactions: sadworld
S

Sakura94

empty
Nov 26, 2020
I'm new so didn't see it active.
But having too many subs can damage a forum. People tend to move towards one place which also alters the mood of that section.

x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
I'm new so didn't see it active.
But having too many subs can damage a forum. People tend to move towards one place which also alters the mood of that section.

Yes, I agree! And it can cause bad feeling, as we have already seen here.

waterstrider

waterstrider

cold
Nov 29, 2020
Is that elite forum for offtopic conversations or are methods discussed as well?
Sorry, I am new and I have no idea what that elite thing is.

S

Sakura94

empty
Nov 26, 2020
Is that elite forum for offtopic conversations or are methods discussed as well?
Sorry, I am new and I have no idea what that elite thing is.
Think they're talking about this thread. Whatever it is its bound to not have many posts anyway. Things too closed off never do.
Edit: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/a-subforum-has-appeared.54961/

Last edited:
waterstrider

waterstrider

cold
Nov 29, 2020
Think they're talking about this thread. Whatever it is its bound to not have many posts anyway. Things too closed off never do.
Okay, I just feel like I still don't understand everything that is going on here...haha

• Hugs
Reactions: Sakura94
S

Sakura94

empty
Nov 26, 2020
Yes, I agree! And it can cause bad feeling, as we have already seen here.

Also on this note, I'm still not sure how to post in the main suicide forum vs recovery forum. A lot of times with threads in the main forum I think they could have another chance and need someone to talk it out with. I also don't think I could give advice to the 19 year old the other day how to go missing. A big reason I came here was because on most other sites suicide we get banned just for talking through methods. I think there is room for a mix of both.

Reactions: x~Sophia~x