• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Microwave

Microwave

Jan 1, 2023
Digoxin is practically impossible to get. Would the protocol still work without it??

I can get Opioids, Benzo's and probably Amitriptyline too. But Digoxin is not so easy.

B

BaronVon

Feb 24, 2019
In theory Opioids or Amitriptyline on its own can achieve end of life if followed by a certain protocol and in large enough amounts . I know there are a lot of non official pharmacy websites on the net, it is easy to search this, but i think most of the products inclusive of Digoxin are unofficially made in India and the purity could not be guaranteed.

Microwave

Microwave

Jan 1, 2023
Hi there. The question was whether it will work without Digoxin. I am aware of IndiaMart and do not trust the legitimacy of it's vendors either.

B

BaronVon

Feb 24, 2019
Well your answer would be in my knowledge i have never heard of anyone using the 3 without the digoxin , to be honest this DDMA is used legally by legislative bodies to carry out end of life treatment, it is not something the common person would find easy to get hold of the required medicine in the required amounts . Personally if i was able to get the Morphine and Valium and Amitriptyline of the required amounts and i really really wanted to CTB after careful and exhaustive thought process , i would either over order the generic Indian dose of tablets hoping i would catch up the lack of purity or if i had money travel to certain countries where genuine Digoxin could be purchased possibly over the counter .. my thoughts worth on your question

Last edited: