LunarLynx

LunarLynx

Just a lost spirit searching freedom
Dec 18, 2023
Hi everyone !

First, thanks a lot for all your answers on the last thread. There is no Day - 4 because I will CTB one day prior. on the night from friday to saturday. (last thread : https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/day-5-before-leaving-my-last-day-with-people.148159/)

I'm happy to say that I'm in the safest place I've ever been ! I am with two people who want to CTB too. We are venting to each other, talking about my life ans listening to their. We can talk about anything and everything. Since I'm pretty young for them (18) it was a bit disturbing. But after I told them a bit more about myself, they really understood why I was there and they are supporting me. Whenever I still want to do it or If I want to leave.

We are in a really cool place and we're going into some restaurant before leaving. Today we ate a lot of food I haven't ate before, Like african food and local food.

Tomorrow 2 person will join us. and we'll start taking meto. Since we all plan leaving with SN and we are doing the 48H method (if you want more info go on here : https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...-method-comprehensive-guide-sn-method.121672/ )

I hope you are doing alright, and if you don't that your recovery / CTB plan are going well.

ps : Thanks for being here and responding :)
ps2: still one of the best console
ps3 : don't hesitate to PM me. If you want to know anything or vent before I leave, don't feel guilty about it since I'm leaving in less than 48h !

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Adûnâi, february in alaska, GreenGlassDoor and 17 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best, I imagine it must be relieving to be around people who are supportive of what you decide.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi, MeaningDork, Princess_Kitty and 3 others
KatzeK4

KatzeK4

Katze
Mar 23, 2023
This sounds so nice and peaceful. Hope you find the peace you are looking for. :)

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi, Princess_Kitty and Redacted24
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Sounds like you found a good, comfortable situation for yourself for your last few days. As long as all are comfortable with the situation, then it sounds good.

Reactions: Princess_Kitty, Redacted24 and KatzeK4
Angel of Spades

Angel of Spades

barely keeping it together
May 23, 2023
I'm so happy that you were able to find some people with the same goal in mind and that you're all there to help each other through it. And I'm especially glad that they took the time to listen to you and support your desires, despite you being younger. I wish you all the best and I hope you all leave in peace :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Princess_Kitty and Redacted24
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I wish you good luck with your plan. It must be an additional relief not to be alone. Good luck to you all! May you all find peace!

Reactions: Princess_Kitty
Princess_Kitty

Princess_Kitty

Lost kitty
Jan 4, 2024
Wishing you good luck and peace. At least you won't be alone in the end.

Mayonaise

Mayonaise

Burning up in speed
Dec 8, 2023
Believe it or not, I was thinking about you this morning.
I'm surprised by how calm and determined you are, and I'm glad you're spending the last few days with like-minded people.
Hope you're having a great time. Will stick around until the very end. Lots of hugs

PrisonPlanetBreak

PrisonPlanetBreak

Oct 22, 2023
It's refreshing to see someone be in such a good mental place before leaving, maybe that's the key to succeeding and we should all follow your example. Of course, there's still a few days left, and I can't help but to wish you all the best. It seems like you are enjoying your last days, instead of ruminating over what ifs. I wasn't aware you will do it in a group. I don't know how comfortable I would be about that, but it seems like you have it down.​

Reactions: Tears in Rain and Mayonaise
B

boddibo

trying to change
Dec 19, 2023
That's so weird to know you'll ctb in a few days. It's nice to see you so serene about all this.

As I've told you, I'll keep remembering you. Lots of hugs to you and everyone with you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mayonaise and Tears in Rain
voidstar

voidstar

time heals nothing.
Jan 7, 2024
I'll be thinking about you tonight, I hope everything goes smoothly for you guys. Wishing you all the best ♥️

Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
Hi, how are you doing at the moment?

penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
Wow, ctbing with partners sounds so comforting. Hope things go smoothly! Wishing you well

PrisonPlanetBreak

PrisonPlanetBreak

Oct 22, 2023
I am a bit concerned there is no Day 2 thread and Final Day/Goodbye thread. I hope everything turned out fine, but I can see @LunarLynx was online 8 hours ago. I'm gonna lose my mind if someone from their group did something to mess up the plans...

Reactions: absolutelyyou, rozeske and boddibo
Labyrinth

Labyrinth

There is no escaping the burden of existence
Jan 8, 2024
I am a bit concerned there is no Day 2 thread and Final Day/Goodbye thread. I hope everything turned out fine, but I can see @LunarLynx was online 8 hours ago. I'm gonna lose my mind if someone from their group did something to mess up the plans...
I'm also worried, I'm suspicious of everyone.

B

boddibo

trying to change
Dec 19, 2023
Lunar answered a pm of mine 24 hours ago but they didn't respond to my last message.

Last edited:
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
You are right, it does seem suspicious, I just hope it's just a delay in plans. At a young age, in a place far from home, no one knowing their location and with strangers I just hope they are ok and things are going as their plan.

• Love
Reactions: absolutelyyou
B

boddibo

trying to change
Dec 19, 2023
Well... if we don't have any answers from Lunar, I'll be checking the news to see if anything comes up, given the circumstances I think it's gonna make the news... They supposedly should have taken SN hours ago.

I hope everything went well for Lunar and the others... but I'm still concerned about the situation.

Labyrinth

Labyrinth

Jan 8, 2024
Well... if we don't have any answers from Lunar, I'll be checking the news to see if anything comes up, given the circumstances I think it's gonna make the news... They supposedly should have taken SN hours ago.

I hope everything went well for Lunar and the others... but I'm still concerned about the situation.
I hope he wasn't kidnapped for rape or organ sales

• Aww..
Reactions: boddibo
PrisonPlanetBreak

PrisonPlanetBreak

Oct 22, 2023

I doubt it would show up on international news, but if they really did it in a group then it's likely it will make it to national. If I am not mistaken, Lunar is from France, so I think it would show up here.

Steady on, they may just have ctb. You are jumping the gun a bit there!
What they said is indeed a bit stretched, but I also feel it's unlike Lunar to have missed out on the Goodbye thread. I didn't interact with him much, but I was hooked by his 7 Days journey, which... abruptly ended with no updates. I just hope he didn't end up in a psych ward, or the group got turned in by a pretender...

Reactions: Tears in Rain and Unknown21
B

boddibo

trying to change
Dec 19, 2023
I doubt it would show up on international news, but if they really did it in a group then it's likely it will make it to national. If I am not mistaken, Lunar is from France, so I think it would show up here.
Yeah, I know, I was refering to French news, I'll keep on checking them.

I also feel it's unlike Lunar to have missed out on the Goodbye thread
I both agree and disagree with that, because they were DMing me despite not doing their threads. But yet, Lunar wasn't alone, they were partying, they were having fun in their last days. Maybe they just didn't have time to keep on the thread thing while being with the others.

but I was hooked by his 7 Days journey, which... abruptly ended with no updates
And I understand that feeling very much. The last interaction I had with Lunar was them asking if I was excited/happy like they were now that I've received my SN... now I just hope everything went well for all of them, or that they're not in danger if something went wrong.

Reactions: PrisonPlanetBreak and Tears in Rain
CasTheFriendlyGhost

CasTheFriendlyGhost

call me Caspar
Jan 5, 2024
i had a short exchange with him saturday night. i wrote this message to him at 3:10 AM CET:

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hello,

a couple days ago i spotted your post "day 5 before leaving: my last day with people". i was very saddened by it given your young age and considered commenting or writing you a pm asking for your story, but then i chose not to after seeing how the user labyrinth hassled you in the thread. you answered him that your mind is set after long and careful consideration and that you would not reconsider. i respect that so i left you be.

i also saw your next post. in it you mentioned you'd move on from this world in the night from friday to saturday, so my message might already be too late.

the reason i'm writing to you now is that just a minute ago i stumbled over your post in the "recovery partners" thread from January 3rd, where you invite people to be your recovery partner. it means you made a remarkably fast turnaround from seeking recovery to sealing a suicide pact. i also noticed that you never posted the "day 2" and "day 1" threads but that you were online yesterday at around 10 am in your time zone.

now i wonder what happened. did something go wrong or did you just not have the time to make more posts? how long was this trip planned? do you have an idea who these people are you're going with? do you know what you're doing? and what made you change your mind this quickly?

are you alive? i'm worried you have made a terrible mistake

Caspar
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

at 8:13 AM CET i received an answer. i'm not going to copy paste it here because LunarLynx considered it private when he sent it, even though there wasn't anything in it i think he considers confidential, so i'll paraphrase what he wrote me. in short he said he changed his plans because someone (not me obviously as i was way too late) had a talk with him and showed him a different perpective on life that convinced him to give it another shot. he voluntarily got himself hospitalized in a psychiatry. he said he'd make a long post with an explanation but i guess that won't come. why his account is closed i do not know. maybe he closed it from the hospital because he chose/was told/convinced to do so. maybe someone told the mods he died and they closed the account erroneously.

btw @Labyrinth because i mentioned you in the pm to lunarlynx: i don't mean to throw shade at you here, i very much understood where you were coming from. i just felt your way to give him your advise was somewhat overbearing.

• Love
Reactions: butterfly000, Mayonaise, boddibo and 2 others
Labyrinth

Labyrinth

Jan 8, 2024
i had a short exchange with him saturday night. i wrote this message to him at 3:10 AM CET:

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hello,

a couple days ago i spotted your post "day 5 before leaving: my last day with people". i was very saddened by it given your young age and considered commenting or writing you a pm asking for your story, but then i chose not to after seeing how the user labyrinth hassled you in the thread. you answered him that your mind is set after long and careful consideration and that you would not reconsider. i respect that so i left you be.

i also saw your next post. in it you mentioned you'd move on from this world in the night from friday to saturday, so my message might already be too late.

the reason i'm writing to you now is that just a minute ago i stumbled over your post in the "recovery partners" thread from January 3rd, where you invite people to be your recovery partner. it means you made a remarkably fast turnaround from seeking recovery to sealing a suicide pact. i also noticed that you never posted the "day 2" and "day 1" threads but that you were online yesterday at around 10 am in your time zone.

now i wonder what happened. did something go wrong or did you just not have the time to make more posts? how long was this trip planned? do you have an idea who these people are you're going with? do you know what you're doing? and what made you change your mind this quickly?

Caspar
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

at 8:13 AM CET i received an answer. i'm not going to copy paste it here because LunarLynx considered it private when he sent it, even though there wasn't anything in it i think he considers confidential, so i'll paraphrase what he wrote me. in short he said he changed his plans because someone (not me obviously as i was way too late) had a talk with him and showed him a different perpective on life that convinced him to give it another shot. he voluntarily got himself hospitalized in a psychiatry. he said he'd make a long post with an explanation but i guess that won't come. why his account is closed i do not know. maybe he closed it from the hospital because he chose/was told/convinced to do so. maybe someone told the mods he died and they closed the account erroneously.

btw @Labyrinth because i mentioned you in the pm to lunarlynx: i don't mean to throw shade at you here, i very much understood where you were coming from. i just felt your way to give him your advise was somewhat overbearing.
I'm glad LunarLynx is alive and reiterated its decision.

Dear @CasTheFriendlyGhost
I'm sorry if my way of saying it was harsh and inelegant, but certainly the content of what I said was universally valid. Although my appeal did not reach unanimous consensus, events converged in the same direction. I emphasize the importance of the multilateral approach so as not to take the wrong actions.

The rootless plant is uprooted by the slightest blow. Reflects.

Reactions: CasTheFriendlyGhost
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023

hello,

Caspar

Thank you for the update. Glad to hear the worst has not happened. Glad to hear they chose recovery and are working to wards it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mayonaise and CasTheFriendlyGhost
absolutelyyou

absolutelyyou

peaceful
Jul 26, 2023
It was likely closed by admins as thats what they typically do when someone sets a day then does not come back. If he does come to log back in he should be able to recover his account. I'm so glad to hear he's ok and nothing weird went on with the people he was with. Hoping hes able to recover now that seems to be his goal :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Mayonaise, CasTheFriendlyGhost and rozeske
B

boddibo

trying to change
Dec 19, 2023
@CasTheFriendlyGhost thank you for the update, I'm relieved about this outcome.
I hope Lunar will be able to recover, he's a kind soul

• Hugs
Reactions: Mayonaise and CasTheFriendlyGhost
Mayonaise

Mayonaise

Burning up in speed
Dec 8, 2023
i had a short exchange with him saturday night. i wrote this message to him at 3:10 AM CET
Thank you very much for sharing this. I have been in touch with him during his supposed last days and was wondering what happened. I've been thinking about sending him a PM but didn't want any family member or law enforcement officer possibly reading my message after his passing, so I decided not to.
He seemed totally committed to his plan but you never know what's going on in people's minds. I really, really hope he gets better and starts recovering.

Reactions: rozeske and boddibo