• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Hellish Ore

Hellish Ore

Doomed.
Nov 5, 2023
do you have a set date?

pretty shitty, been crying a lot really hard, how bout you?
I was thinking about May. I just need to finish off my college semester. I've been feeling absolutely hopeless. Why were you crying? :(

O

Olisop21.

Student
Mar 15, 2024
Bored to death. Nothing in the world interests me. It's terrible to have nothing to look forward to. I'm an ingrate. I'm very ashamed but I can not help how I feel.

• Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I just feel tired of being trapped in this cruel and meaningless existence as usual. It really would be ideal to have the option to just fall asleep eternally, I only wish for the peace of eternal nothingness.

Dliena

Dliena

๐š‚๐š‚ ๐™ผ๐šŽ๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฝ๐š˜. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Agitated but alright for now. Wishing you all good OP๐Ÿฉท.

Last edited:
lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
I was thinking about May. I just need to finish off my college semester. I've been feeling absolutely hopeless. Why were you crying? :(
thats admirable of you <3 good luck

and im just tired of existing. its exhausting. ty for asking

• Hugs
Reactions: Olisop21.
thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Life is a pointless, undeserved, unnecessary pain.
Oct 30, 2023
Return2themoonlight

Return2themoonlight

Sele'ne shall guide me to peace and tranquility
Dec 31, 2023
I have decided to post everyday until the day I ctb. I reckon that it will make me feel more motivated to actually go through with it soon. So how is everyone's day/evening so far?
One thing I can say is posting on here more won't make you feel more motivated to go through with it. It'll make you question if it's the right thing to do. At least that's how it was for me. Motivation to CTB comes from thinking about your own misfortunes and wondering will it ever go away. If you're answer is always "no, it won't get better" than the motivation increases and if its yes than it can eventually dwindle away till you no longer wish to CTB.

Reactions: thewalkingdread