B

Brokenwithbpd

Mage
Jun 15, 2020
The darkness has returned. My veins feel the need to be carved at to find any sort of release. I had a few days, where maybe I thought I could try again. At this horrible fucking game called life which is a joke. But this is who I am. I find comfort in my darkness. In my bad thoughts. In my bed listening to my depressed and dying playlist where I can cry and pity myself and where my heart aches in places I didn't know existed just because i am so damn lonely. And tired. So tired.

• Hugs
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Septim and falloutcarter13
L

Living_Hurts_so_Much

Experienced
Jul 30, 2020
The darkness has returned. My veins feel the need to be carved at to find any sort of release. I had a few days, where maybe I thought I could try again. At this horrible fucking game called life which is a joke. But this is who I am. I find comfort in my darkness. In my bad thoughts. In my bed listening to my depressed and dying playlist where I can cry and pity myself and where my heart aches in places I didn't know existed just because i am so damn lonely. And tired. So tired.
I feel right there with you. This life has been such a misery for years. I wish you and all of us here the peace we need.

falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
I'm so sorry that you're feeling this way...I understand what you mean about the darkness. No one would ever choose to feel this way, I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. If I had enemies. I'm not important enough for that lol. Psychic hugs going your way!

• Love
Reactions: Brokenwithbpd
B

Brokenwithbpd

Mage
Jun 15, 2020
Still here. Sorry I haven't been on here much. I'm drowning in self misery and pity

• Hugs
Reactions: Living_Hurts_so_Much