D

Deleted member 14386

I am not advising anything
Jan 28, 2020
Do not use any links listed in darkfail, go to dread post

/post/fd1d78defae6adf91244/#c-ce0a0eee8e5a05abf8

Darkfail is currently down, but don't use it if/when it comes back up. It's down. Apparently LE had been on the guy who ran it since he declared the donations as income, claimed to be a journalist and never wrote anything. IRS got involved, it's speculated LE are investigating him not only for money laundering and helping people access dnms, but part of a large international circle of money and drugs. There are a lot of threads on dread about this.

Blue leaks confirmed that Dark.fail and dread are not viewed as any type of journlist or anything of the sort. They are a harden criminal network and are viewed as such that is why after blue leaks i just refer to dread as the dread criminal network same DNl , he got outed doing the the pretend on the journalist angle and it was stated that these site are solely laundering and money making ops.

Be very careful and use onion.live for now, it seems to be the highest rated on dread, check yourself on dread (you don't have to have an account just find the .onion of dread and paste what I quoted above next to it, or just sea- WAIT NO DON'T SEARCH DARKFAIL, SEARCH ON DREAD "dark" "fail", mixup the words to get more results) and be safe everyone. C's site is still up and so is em, so that's good. Also onionlive is kinda better I just found it

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: SnowStroller, Rocket1Rocket1, Ἡγησίας and 6 others
socrates

socrates

I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance.
Dec 3, 2019
I've never heard of DarkFail or Dread or OnionDOTLive. Were they suicide forums like this one?

Querry1

Querry1

life is unfair, ctb or get away
Aug 16, 2018
I've never heard of DarkFail or Dread or OnionDOTLive. Were they suicide forums like this one?

From what I've searched:
"It's a trusted source for the latest market links (for now). Markets are rotating their links very frequently due to ddos, so dark.fail automatically updates as they change."

Reactions: socrates
TheNorthernSilence

TheNorthernSilence

Arcanist
Nov 13, 2018
Thank you for the information.

Reactions: Deleted member 14386
socrates

socrates

I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance.
Dec 3, 2019
From what I've searched:
"It's a trusted source for the latest market links (for now). Markets are rotating their links very frequently due to ddos, so dark.fail automatically updates as they change."
Oh so it's Tor network/dark web stuff/ thanks for the info.

Reactions: Deleted member 14386 and peacefulhorizons
D

Deleted member 14386

I am not advising anything
Jan 28, 2020
I've never heard of D***Fail or Dread or OnionDOTLive. Were they suicide forums like this one?
d***fail used to list PGP verified (secure[-ish]) links so people don't get phished on the onion network. So yeah, avoid that place I've been telling a load of people to go there, hope they see this. Dread is reddit but for the darknet, lots of scam ideas and partnering up internationally, a hub for money-launderers, street drug dealers or wholesale drug trafficking. Also a pretty great place to get info on where to get stuff to die (that's why I like it anyway). onion.live is like d*rkfa*l but better, with ping times and geeky stuff, also it's not currently compromised by LE

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
Cherrypea

Cherrypea

I remember when all this will be again
May 3, 2020
That's bad news about dark fail. I miss the innocent silk road days