T

thatonekris

Mar 6, 2019
Hello everybody, I have a quick question regarding the Dark Web before I decide to indulge into it and really put energy into trying to buy some things off of it while staying safe in the process. First off, if I were to purchase something off of any given "marketplace" within the Dark Web and the item that I purchased was not illegal in any way, could I still be punished for it if I was to somehow get caught in the process? Basically what I am asking is if there is a crime in and of itself for the act of purchasing something from the Dark Web or just being a user/purchaser of any legal item on the Dark Web? If there is a crime for this act, what is the punishment and is it even enforced very strictly or not? I live in the Southwest of the U.S. if that helps at all.

This seems like it should have a simple answer and I feel very ignorant/naive just asking this question but I truly could not find an answer to this one. Thanks

P.S: I'm just generally a paranoid person and this is why I am asking this. There are several things that I have been wanting to buy that are not illegal but are just really hard to find in a normal marketplace or on the regular web even. Also, however, I have been wanting to purchase some Ketamine for dealing with depressive symptoms but I want to first try and purchase something that is totally legal/risk-free and see how it all goes before I decide to purchase any sort of hallucinogen/dissociative that MIGHT have the potential to get me into legal trouble.

• Love
Reactions: Despondent
Despondent

Despondent

Archangel
Dec 20, 2019
Unfortunately I don't have the answers to your questions :/ I do have some of the same though so I'm also curious. I'm also a generally paranoid person.

P.s, how do you access the dark web?

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Hello everybody, I have a quick question regarding the Dark Web before I decide to indulge into it and really put energy into trying to buy some things off of it while staying safe in the process. First off, if I were to purchase something off of any given "marketplace" within the Dark Web and the item that I purchased was not illegal in any way, could I still be punished for it if I was to somehow get caught in the process? Basically what I am asking is if there is a crime in and of itself for the act of purchasing something from the Dark Web or just being a user/purchaser of any legal item on the Dark Web? If there is a crime for this act, what is the punishment and is it even enforced very strictly or not? I live in the Southwest of the U.S. if that helps at all.

This seems like it should have a simple answer and I feel very ignorant/naive just asking this question but I truly could not find an answer to this one. Thanks

P.S: I'm just generally a paranoid person and this is why I am asking this. There are several things that I have been wanting to buy that are not illegal but are just really hard to find in a normal marketplace or on the regular web even. Also, however, I have been wanting to purchase some Ketamine for dealing with depressive symptoms but I want to first try and purchase something that is totally legal/risk-free and see how it all goes before I decide to purchase any sort of hallucinogen/dissociative that MIGHT have the potential to get me into legal trouble.
There might not really be a single simple answer to this, and opinions seem to vary.
Personally, if I were buying something that were not illegal, and I were using one of the websites listed on dark.fail, then I would not be worrying excessively, but you should still make up your own mind and do your own research and checking, since nobody can give guarantees.

For making payments, you may want to follow this :
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/simple-bitcoin-beginners-guide.26742/post-657371

IsThisTheEnd?

IsThisTheEnd?

Mange
Aug 6, 2020
Any good markets around since Deep Sea and Empire have gone?

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
I wouldn't risk purchasing anything on the Dark Web due to increased FBI seizures and then turning said sites into a honeypot where they can catch more buyers in the act.

MichaelNomad123

MichaelNomad123

Jesus
Oct 15, 2020
Buying something from the dark web is not illegal, to the best of my knowledge. Even if it is, there will be no task force kicking your door down for a single purchase. I would put more attention in your payment methods over there. There are plenty of guides hanging about that should give you confidence. If you're just purchasing some legal drug that you can't get elsewhere and you use a good payment method, you should be grand.