• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

lobsterbisque

Mar 2, 2024
Sorry if in wrong place or has already been answered but does this site have dark theme by any chance? ADHD is bad and this is hurting my brain. Have looked at settings but can't see anything. Could have missed it,like I said my brain hurts

L

lobsterbisque

Mar 2, 2024
Yup, click the three lines beside Offtopic, the option should be at the very bottom.
Thanks for the reply,however I have done this and can't see it. You mean the three lines right where you get your profile etc etc? I really ain't being thick,I've gone to the bottom there's nothing there

hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
SaSu's cool, u can choose what layout u want out of all the diff 1s the site's had over the years🧸i use the Dark Pink 2020 theme :)

8A341235 19F8 4943 B219 DAF97E274A2B

L

lobsterbisque

Mar 2, 2024
SaSu's cool, u can choose what layout u want out of all the diff 1s the site's had over the years🧸i use the Dark Pink 2020 theme :)

View attachment 130826
Thanks love. I am now dark
Thanks for the reply,however I have done this and can't see it. You mean the three lines right where you get your profile etc etc? I really ain't being thick,I've gone to the bottom there's nothing there
Oh my word turns out I was being thick, I was literally looking for dark theme at the bottom of the menu bar underneath the actual word settings lol. Also I didn't even clock the preferences bit. Total dickhead moment on my part. Thank you

Last edited: